Do you think Walt Disneys head is frozen?

Do you think Walt's head is frozen?

• Total voters

GenerationX

Definitely. The new Walt's Frozen Head bar is delicious.

MenuIceCream.jpg

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
That looks remarkable. Any chance of a double feature with "Escape From Tomorrow"?
You have to wonder just how many of these things are being shot at any time in the parks.
Ha....one never knows....surely Disney would have a thing or two to say in the matter, but maybe we can claim royalties for crowd participation if we are included unbeknownst...I had to ask just how is Walt to see through the backpack? Let alone breathe without a body...etc.....o_O

216bruce

Ha....one never knows....surely Disney would have a thing or two to say in the matter, but maybe we can claim royalties for crowd participation if we are included unbeknownst...I had to ask just how is Walt to see through the backpack? Let alone breathe without a body...etc.....o_O
Suspension of disbelief (and budget restrictions)! Maybe market it as "You'll believe a disembodied head can breathe."

Disstevefan1

No. But if anyone could have pulled it off, it would have been Walt. This reminds me of a story.....

The year is 2071

My conscience is stored in a ball shaped vessel. My conscience was uploaded there back in 2052 when my first body finally gave out. Next to my conscience vessel is my “new” body. The recent advancements in the late 2030s enable me to clone my body and also “tweak” things.

My new body will have blue eyes, will not suffer from baldness, and I will 6 inches taller. As an optional upgrade, my IQ will be raised by 20 points, this was an expensive option but I took it.

Cloning complete, upgrades made, conscience downloaded, I am ready to go.

As I leave the rejuvenation center, I am still getting used to my new legs, I accidentally bump into a fellow in the hallway, he asks, “You were just born again, what are you going to do now?”, I answer, “I am going to Disney World! It’s the 100th anniversary!”

I as go on my way, I realize the fellow looks familiar. “Walt?” I say to myself. “Naaa”, I say to myself as I exit the facility.

I strap on my jet pack (the knowledge about the existence of the jet pack as well as how to fly it was preloaded into my conscience) and fly to WDW.

Initially I thought my satellite guidance sent me to the wrong place.. I descend into what looks like a jungle… It’s dead silent… I walk through the overgrowth until I see it..

What’s left of Spaceship Earth.. Three quarters in the ground..

I fall my knees, sobbing and say…. You finally did it. You maniacs!!… You took back all the DVCs!!!! .. You killed WDW!!!….

Magical Maddie

Nope, and I am far from the tops in my Science class but wouldn't it be really hard to unfreeze the head and brain and then reattach it to another body which would also be dead because it wouldn't have a head either because Walt's frozen head would be going on it? Then there would be all the complications of making everything connect between the two. Not gonna work.

KeithVH

Nope, and I am far from the tops in my Science class but wouldn't it be really hard to unfreeze the head and brain and then reattach it to another body which would also be dead because it wouldn't have a head either because Walt's frozen head would be going on it? Then there would be all the complications of making everything connect between the two. Not gonna work.

But that doesn't explain Keith Richards . . .

John park hopper

If Walts head was frozen you can bet Bob would have it on display at a hefty up charge, Bob's motto never let an opportunity to make a buck pass you by

Disstevefan1

Walt’s head was indeed frozen all these years and was transferred to the WDW utilidors after their completion, but when Bob Chapek saw it, he had the cryogenic chamber shut down to save costs..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom