Do you think Walt Disneys head is frozen?

Do you think Walt's head is frozen?

• Total voters

KeithVH

1641672413644.png

KeithVH

You know, I honestly don't think we'll know for sure until sometime in the 23rd century. At that point, Ron Popeil should have Heads in Jars up and running and we can make sure Walt is in one since Futurama has failed to confirm so far.

Disstevefan1

The year, 2171

The observation theater is paced; a mixture of business attire and lab coats are sprinkled among the crowd, a Mickey ear hat is seen among the crowd; all looking down on the operating room.

Propped in the corner of the operating room is a Mickey plush wearing a surgical mask.

On the operating table there is a body completely covered by a white sheet. The body is connected to various machines; the medical team is working to finalize all the settings as the crowd looks on in total silence.

The silence is broken with whispers and gasps from the theatre as the head surgeon lifts the sheet to expose the head.

The head is that of Walt Disney.

Speaking through their mask, the head surgeon speaks into the microphone, “Reanimation will begin now”.

The head surgeon presses a button and various syringes inject substances into the body. Injections complete, the entire space is in total silence.

All of a sudden the body erupts into violent convulsions!

The theater reacts with screams and crying, the medical team is shouting out various readings, the head surgeon, barks back with commands and the team quickly responds and after a couple of scary minutes that seemed like an eternity, the body is now motionless and the theater settles back into silence.

A team member flips a switch and over the speakers we hear the familiar flat line tone of the heart monitor.

The head surgeon says, “paddles please”

The head surgeon says, “charge to 200”, the medical team all step back.

The head surgeon presses the paddles to the body’s chest and the body violently arches up and the theatre reacts.

The flat line tone continues. Sobs can be heard from the theater.

The head surgeon barks, “push epinephrine”

The head surgeon says, “charge to 220!”

The head surgeon presses the paddles to the body’s chest and the body violently arches up as the theatre reacts again.

In the tone, we now hear the heartbeat! The theater erupts into cheers and celebration!

The head surgeon speaks into the microphone, “silence please”.

The medical team checks their machines, calling out various readings. From the looks of everyone in the operating room, all looks calm and routine. All reading checked, the call outs end and we are back to complete silence.

From the theater, someone yells out “Wake up Walt!”

The head surgeon now moves to be right near Walt’s head. He is checking various things, like pupil reactions etc, he says “push dexmethylphenidate”

The syringe injects the dexmethylphenidate into Walt’s arm.

Walt begins to move his head and we hear a moan from Walt.

The theater erupts into cheers and celebration!

The head surgeon asks the medical team, “How are things looking?” The each medical team member casually reports each reading and all looks fine.

The head surgeon now leaning over Walt’s head and whispers,

“Walt, Walt, please try opening your eyes.”

Walt opens his eyes. The theater is blocked from seeing this.

The head surgeon takes Walt’s hand and asks, “Walt, squeeze my hand.”

Walt is able to squeeze the head surgeon’s hand.

The head surgeon asks Walt, “Can you give me thumbs up?”

Walt raises his hand and gives the thumbs up at the same time, the head surgeon, moves away so the theatre sees this.

The theater erupts into cheers and celebration! The head surgeon lets the celebration continue for several minutes.

The head surgeon speaks into the microphone, “This concludes our procedure. Walt will need some time acclimate to his new body, so it will be a while before he’s ready for questions.

The theater erupts into applause and someone yells out, “We love you Walt!”

Walt hears this and smiles.

The crowd files out of the theater. Everyone is happily talking as they leave.

Walt is wheeled to a room to continue to recuperate and rest.

The next day, Walt wakes in his room. He doesn’t know what day it is, what time it is; there are no windows in this room, and to Walt, it looks futuristic. “This room gives me some ideas for Tomorrowland”, he says to himself.

A man enters the room and takes a seat next to Walt.

“Hello Walt, my name is Bob Iger. For many, many generations my family has been running The Walt Disney Company”.

Walt’s eyes open wide, “generations? What are you talking about? The last thing I knew I was working on a new TV project that I wanted Kurt Russell for and working on EPCOT for the Florida project. As soon as I am out of here I must get back to work on EPCOT”.

The heart monitor alarm goes off; a nurse is in the room quickly.

The nurse said, “I told you this was going to happen.” The nurse gives Walt a shot and he calms down.

Bob says, “Walt let me try to explain. You have been, ah, in a coma, for a long time now. What year do you think it is?”

Walt says, “Are you kidding me, its 1966”

Bob says, “The year is 2171.”

Walt’s eyes open wide, he asks, “What about my family, what about, Lillian, Diane, Sharon, Roy?”

Bob says, “All gone, decades ago”

Walt’s eye’s fill with tears. He asks, “Why did you wake me?”

Bob says, “Frankly Walt, we need your help”

Walt asks, “Is there a problem with Disneyland; the Florida project?”

Bob says, “Well they no longer exist”

Walt asks, “What happened?”

Bob says, “Well that’s a long story. We need your help here”

Walt asks, “Where am I anyway?”

Bob says, “That’s the thing, long story short, Disneyland; the Florida project are gone because the Earth is gone. We are on Mars. All of human kind lives on Mars now.

Bob looks into Walt’s eyes and says, “Mars needs a Disneyland”

After a pause to take in what Bob has said, Walt eyes open bright. With excitement he says, “Let’s get to work! I have an idea about an attraction based on Song of the South.”

Bob accesses his meta implant in his head. In his ear the implant reports back “No data found for Song of the South, information was most likely was lost in the cyber wars of 2060.”

Bob says to Walt, “Hmm, I have ever heard of it. Whatever you say Walt, let’s get to work!”

Last edited:

KeithVH

Cute and sad at the same time. People will discount it but think about this - put yourself in the shoes of someone living in 1875. And then try to imagine them in today's world. At this point, your vision, for most purposes, is as valid* as anyone else's. Scary.

*Well, except maybe the whole Mars thing. Maybe more like 100K years to get things straight there.

Magic Crush Drop

The year, 2171

The observation theater is paced; a mixture of business attire and lab coats are sprinkled among the crowd, a Mickey ear hat is seen among the crowd; all looking down on the operating room.

Propped in the corner of the operating room is a Mickey plush wearing a surgical mask.

On the operating table there is a body completely covered by a white sheet. The body is connected to various machines; the medical team is working to finalize all the settings as the crowd looks on in total silence.

The silence is broken with whispers and gasps from the theatre as the head surgeon lifts the sheet to expose the head.

The head is that of Walt Disney.

Speaking through their mask, the head surgeon speaks into the microphone, “Reanimation will begin now”.

The head surgeon presses a button and various syringes inject substances into the body. Injections complete, the entire space is in total silence.

All of a sudden the body erupts into violent convulsions!

The theater reacts with screams and crying, the medical team is shouting out various readings, the head surgeon, barks back with commands and the team quickly responds and after a couple of scary minutes that seemed like an eternity, the body is now motionless and the theater settles back into silence.

A team member flips a switch and over the speakers we hear the familiar flat line tone of the heart monitor.

The head surgeon says, “paddles please”

The head surgeon says, “charge to 200”, the medical team all step back.

The head surgeon presses the paddles to the body’s chest and the body violently arches up and the theatre reacts.

The flat line tone continues. Sobs can be heard from the theater.

The head surgeon barks, “push epinephrine”

The head surgeon says, “charge to 220!”

The head surgeon presses the paddles to the body’s chest and the body violently arches up as the theatre reacts again.

In the tone, we now hear the heartbeat! The theater erupts into cheers and celebration!

The medical team checks their machines, calling out various readings. From the looks of everyone in the operating room, all looks calm and routine. All reading checked, the call outs end and we are back to complete silence.

From the theater, someone yells out “Wake up Walt!”

The head surgeon now moves to be right near Walt’s head. He is checking various things, like pupil reactions etc, he says “push dexmethylphenidate”

The syringe injects the dexmethylphenidate into Walt’s arm.

Walt begins to move his head and we hear a moan from Walt.

The theater erupts into cheers and celebration!

The head surgeon asks the medical team, “How are things looking?” The each medical team member casually reports each reading and all looks fine.

The head surgeon now leaning over Walt’s head and whispers,

“Walt, Walt, please try opening your eyes.”

Walt opens his eyes. The theater is blocked from seeing this.

The head surgeon takes Walt’s hand and asks, “Walt, squeeze my hand.”

Walt is able to squeeze the head surgeon’s hand.

The head surgeon asks Walt, “Can you give me thumbs up?”

Walt raises his hand and gives the thumbs up at the same time, the head surgeon, moves away so the theatre sees this.

The theater erupts into cheers and celebration! The head surgeon lets the celebration continue for several minutes.

The head surgeon speaks into the microphone, “This concludes our procedure. Walt will need some time acclimate to his new body, so it will be a while before he’s ready for questions.

The theater erupts into applause and someone yells out, “We love you Walt!”

Walt hears this and smiles.

The crowd files out of the theater. Everyone is happily talking as they leave.

Walt is wheeled to a room to continue to recuperate and rest.

The next day, Walt wakes in his room. He doesn’t know what day it is, what time it is; there are no windows in this room, and to Walt, it looks futuristic. “This room gives me some ideas for Tomorrowland”, he says to himself.

A man enters the room and takes a seat next to Walt.

“Hello Walt, my name is Bob Iger. For many, many generations my family has been running The Walt Disney Company”.

Walt’s eyes open wide, “generations? What are you talking about? The last thing I knew I was working on a new TV project that I wanted Kurt Russell for and working on EPCOT for the Florida project. As soon as I am out of here I must get back to work on EPCOT”.

The heart monitor alarm goes off; a nurse is in the room quickly.

The nurse said, “I told you this was going to happen.” The nurse gives Walt a shot and he calms down.

Bob says, “Walt let me try to explain. You have been, ah, in a coma, for a long time now. What year do you think it is?”

Walt says, “Are you kidding me, its 1966”

Bob says, “The year is 2171.”

Walt’s eyes open wide, he asks, “What about my family, what about, Lillian, Diane, Sharon, Roy?”

Bob says, “All gone, decades ago”

Walt’s eye’s fill with tears. He asks, “Why did you wake me?”

Bob says, “Frankly Walt, we need your help”

Walt asks, “Is there a problem with Disneyland; the Florida project?”

Bob says, “Well they no longer exist”

Walt asks, “What happened?”

Bob says, “Well that’s a long story. We need your help here”

Walt asks, “Where am I anyway?”

Bob says, “That’s the thing, long story short, Disneyland; the Florida project are gone because the Earth is gone. We are on Mars. All of human kind lives on Mars now.

Bob looks into Walt’s eyes and says, “Mars needs a Disneyland”

After a pause to take in what Bob has said, Walt eyes open bright. With excitement he says, “Let’s get to work! I have an idea about an attraction based on Song of the South.”

Bob accesses his meta implant in his head. In his ear the implant reports back “No data found for Song of the South, information was most likely was lost in the cyber wars of 2060.”

Bob says to Walt, “Hmm, I have ever heard of it. Whatever you say Walt, let’s get to work!”
I found this commercial that has a similar premise as to what you're describing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom