Do you still feel a loyalty to Disney?

Ralphlaw

You could always take the last three days of you vacation. Uber up to Portofino Bay Resort @ universal for 3 nights. It comes with Unlimited Express Passes for EVERYTHING for the entire family for the duration of your stay. Pop over to the parks for a few rides, head back to the resort for a spa treatment and a bottle of wine and a cheese board around the harbor while listening to Opera singers on the balcony. Then turn in early. Rinse/Repeat the next day.

1280x504_548_b9a877b36c8b106bfcb797e3873039df.jpg

Here is a little secret, Universal Orlando, in every way, is monumentally less stressful than WDW. It's, shockingly like a real vacation. Who knew?

That's the first post I've read in a long time that made my blood pressure drop. Thank you thank you thank you. I'm feeling a dent in my Disney armor.

Last edited:

21stamps

I have always had good luck with Chrysler cars so over the many years I purchase Chrysler products guess you would call it brand loyalty/preference. Similiar feeling about Disney but when I feel Disney is no longer offering a good product I will look elsewhere

You could be the first person who I've ever heard make such a statement on the Chrysler brand.lol.

That's awesome though!

Disneyhead'71

You could be the first person who I've ever heard make such a statement on the Chrysler brand.lol.

That's awesome though!
I had a PT Cruiser that was an awesome car. I didn't even want it when I got it, one of those "good friend owns a dealership" deals. I wanted a car with a manual transmission, and the only car they had with one was the PT. Anyway, I drove it for 160,000 miles without a problem.

I own a KIA SOUL now. I love it too.

Cajun

Not sure if I would call my trips loyalty, I think its been more family tradition and memories that bring us back. We have and still do other parks and vacations but Disney is still our first choice since 1982!

John park hopper

So you don't have Chrysler's anymore? (with the possible exception of the Dodge Ram);)
May be I have been lucky with Chrysler never any complaints (I do all my own repairs but they have been minor) Actually have a Ram and a Dakota (2006) now, prior to that 2004 Dakota gave to my 3rd son, 2003 Dakota gave to my 2nd son, 1st son has a 2003 dakota, 1994 dodge caravan, 1989 Dakota got 326000 miles, wore the engine out, 1984 caravan. first chrysler product 1964 coronet given to me by my mother when I got out of the service in 72 and starting college. First car 1956 chevy 2dr belair put a 327, 4 barrel (gas was cheap), 4speed in it, painted it metalic green (how I wish I still had it)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom