Do you have an unpopular favorite??

star77kc

Original Poster
Hi guys! ;) When people are asked what their favorite attraction is, you hear a lot of the same answers. We all know the awesomeness of MK's mountains, HM, and POTC, Epcot's fabulous Soarin, DHS's rockin RNR, TOT, TSMM, and AK's EE, KS, and Dinosaur. My question is, who out there has an unpopular favorite attraction (ex: Hall of Presidents, Universe of Energy, American Idol, Primevil Whirl). Tell me why you love it!!!!! ;)

star77kc

Original Poster
I like Universe of Energy when I need a nap!

Seriously though, a lot of people don't like the Great Movie Ride but I really love it. It reminds me of when I was young and the park was MGM, it just seems a little magical to me.
I love the Great Movie Ride too, especially the ending film sequences. It always reminds me of movies I've loved and forgotten about.

I_heart_Tigger

I like Universe of Energy when I need a nap!

Seriously though, a lot of people don't like the Great Movie Ride but I really love it. It reminds me of when I was young and the park was MGM, it just seems a little magical to me.

Agreed. I'm a huge movie buff and loved some of the old clips. Not so much now that the clips have changed at the end - My favourite one was when Marilyn Monroe popped up and said, "Hi". I used to actually get a little emotional when they showed the clips at the end because I love some of those movies so much.

NiarrNDisney

I wouldn't necessarily call them unpopular but maybe overlooked for the E-Tickets that surround them, that being said I do enjoy:

MK - Liberty Square Riverboat, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover

Epcot - Gran Fiesta Tour, the small exhibits found all around World Showcase

DHS - AFI Showcase, One Man's Dream

DAK - Discovery Island Trails, Flight's of Wonder

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom