Do you have a "Park Order"?

Aurora1

I've recently been planning a trip to WDW with a few of my friends and realized that I ALWAYS go to the parks in the same order (EPCOT, DHS, AK, MK). I love keeping MK for the "grand finale" of our trip. What's your park order?

MissingDisney

MK for a full day always on the first day, and a bit on day 2, and 3, and possibly on day 4, probably again on day 5....repeat as necessary until the dreadful departure day arrives. Thank goodness for Park Hoppers!!! MK is always our last visit as well. We like to have a good mem and vision of Main Street fresh in our minds to hold us over as we board Magical Express.

Upvote 0

luv

We usually arrived late morning or noon and had a few hours to hit a park, so we went to Epcot. Epcot is, IMO, the easiest park to visit during the middle of the day.

Other than that, no particular order.

Upvote 0

s&k'smom

Oh that's a fantastic question and I've got to admit we tend to go in a certain order too. First day always the studio's as DH can't wait to get to 50's PTC. Our last day always MK in the morning and Epcot at night.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

We always finish at EPCOT one last great meal and a slushie and snack while wathcing Illuminations. (dh grabs a bagette for the road) Our first day this trip will be HS because of SWW the first day is usually dictated by an event or adr.

Upvote 0

MaxsDad

On our first trip, we visited the new DAK first. For some time after that, it was a tradition to go there first. We still do that some, but have done MK and EP first too when we arrive in the middle of the day or at night. I can not remember ever going to DHS first though.

Upvote 0

Disnee4Me

Although traditionally we used to go to MK first, now we go to whatever park opens early and then when it becomes too crowded go to another park. Just like the fact that you can get on so many rides before the crowds get crazy.

Upvote 0

karolena3

I like to go to MK first because to me that is Disney, but we had to change this year. The crowd calendar on Touring Plans has Epcot really low on our first day so we decided to go there. I'm getting used to the change, but I think I'll go back to MK being my go to first park.

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

EPCOT is our favorite so we tend to head there first. After that its MK, DHS and AK. For many people, walking down Main Street and seeing the castle is top priority. For me, its walking into EPCOT, taking my first ride on Spaceship Earth and eventually hearing the best music on property.

Upvote 0

worldfanatic

Our first & last Park of each vacation is always Epcot.
For us, that's the "Heart" of Walt Disney World.......much like the Magic Kingdom is to so many others
We live in Southern California and have been visiting Disneyland all our lives, so we view the MK as a slightly different, but wonderful version of DL.
Epcot, on the other hand, is a totally unique experience, and the only way to begin & end our WDW Adventures.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom