Do you have a "Park Order"?

Aurora1

I've recently been planning a trip to WDW with a few of my friends and realized that I ALWAYS go to the parks in the same order (EPCOT, DHS, AK, MK). I love keeping MK for the "grand finale" of our trip. What's your park order?

JIMINYCR

Start and finish with MK. all the days in between are planned according to predicted crowd conditions, extra magic hours, and dining reservations. Having park hopper options opens up more flexibility in our plans, ability to alter our plans. But the first and last days are ALWAYS MK, no matter what.

Upvote 0

Obi

we go with the plan of when the parks were opened. first day is mk. second is epcot, third is hs and fourth is ak. although we only spend about a half day at ak so the rest of that day and the 5th (final day) is usually spent park hopping.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

We always drive down and arrive at our resort (Pop) around 1pm or so on a Saturday, so we always tend to head to DTD for the rest of that first day before returning to Pop to get a good night's sleep. The next day, our first full day, is always spent entirely at the MK. We usually end visiting Epcot the second full day, followed by DAK, and then finally DHS last. We try to avoid the park that is having the EMH's that day though, so don't necessarily stick to that same order every trip. All of our trips are 10 days in length and we always get the Park Hopper option and the Water Parks and more option, so we tend to throw the water parks in on the days that look to be the hottest and then near the end of our trip. I do love having the Park Hopper option though, as we rarely spend a full day in DAK or DHS and usually end up going back to MK or Epcot for the evening those days.

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

On our two trips, we almost always go to our resort, drop off our bags and grab our tickets then head out to get something to eat, heading to Downtown Disney and eating at Planet Hollywood. After we eat a good size meal that we know will last us the rest of the day we head to Epcot for a few attractions (usually, whatever we can get into, autographs at the SPOT, and just browsing and getting into the spirit and mood of DISNEY. Then we find a great spot in the World Pavillion for ILLUMINATIONS and feed the ducks and on both trips have met some of the nicest people EVER. My husband will go on food runs if anyone is hungry and almost always grabs a beer (or two). Watch Illuminations, then wait for the crowds to thin and do a little window shopping. Back to the resort for an early evening so we can wake up early and head to MK for a full DISNEY day!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom