Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Somewhat unwelcomed by other members

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Unwelcomed by other members

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jhuntingdon

I don't know about you, but I find almost everyone here has made me feel welcome. No one has made me feel unwelcome. Why do u have a problem with some one?:confused:

Maria

With all due respect, but if you were trying to get some "valid" poll, posting it twice will not help... people could vote twice and for different options, do you realize that?

The Mom

Premium Member
I'm going to give pixar the benefit of the doubt and assume that this was an accidental double posting. ;)

Pixardust

Original Poster
Sorry to everyone.. this was not an attempt to double poll this subject and get different results. I made a typo in the question on the first poll, and I then fixed it in the second post. I didn't know I could delete the first one though, so we got stuck with a doubel. Sorry!:eek:

mickey04

I feel very welcome here. I think this is an excellent message board with (for the most part) very friendly people. There are a few members (who shall remain nameless) that I think at some times are a bit harsh toward some new members, but its very rare, and many times that new comer is trying to start trouble by posting some ridiculous rumor. ( I remember one not so long ago about Epcot closing :lol:)

But like I said before, I think this is an excellent message board with very kind and welcoming people, with very few exceptions. ;)

CAPTAIN HOOK

I remember on my first post not being "welcomed" by the other posters but I feel more than at home on here now - in fact, this is my home and I only feel lonely when I disconnect :hammer:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
The best advice I can give to anybody new is start off nice and slow. That way we all have a chance to get used to you and your posting style.

Most of us (including me) won't really make you feel unwelcome intentionally unless you really go over the line. True, we may gently nudge you from time to time if you post a new 20K topic, but other than that, you really have to be a trouble maker in order to get anyone fired up around here :)

Invero

Originally posted by Fievel
Most of us (including me) won't really make you feel unwelcome intentionally unless you really go over the line. True, we may gently nudge you from time to time if you post a new 20K topic, but other than that, you really have to be a trouble maker in order to get anyone fired up around here :)

You know... we haven't had a "OMG I HEARD THEY'RE EXPANDING THE MONORAIL TO SEA WORLD" type thread in a while. *knocks on fiberboard* (closest thing to wood I have)

MrPromey

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
You know... we haven't had a "OMG I HEARD THEY'RE EXPANDING THE MONORAIL TO SEA WORLD" type thread in a while. *knocks on fiberboard* (closest thing to wood I have)

Well, just between you and me, I heard that they were considering relocating the TTC to a location closer to Epcot so that they could run a line to Animal Kingdom and California Adventure to boost attendance for those two parks. Apparently, there will be a transfer required for those that want to go to Disneyland. :veryconfu

jmarc63

Originally posted by MrPromey
Well, just between you and me, I heard that they were considering relocating the TTC to a location closer to Epcot so that they could run a line to Animal Kingdom and California Adventure to boost attendance for those two parks. Apparently, there will be a transfer required for those that want to go to Disneyland. :veryconfu
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Cliff

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi

Yeah dude, that was a REALLY funny thread. Funniest I 've ever seen here.

CT : - )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom