• Somewhat unwelcomed by other members

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Very unwelcomed by other members

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cliff

Originally posted by Pixardust
:) Hi, I'm sure that you all aren't even near done reply to this topic... but I wanted to thank you all for your input. It's been very helpful to me, being as I am a new member here. This is the first time in 2-3 years that I've really gotten back into the 'Disney' community. Its a lot different different now, and I think there is a lot of new information that I'm not up to date on.

I hope you'll all be patient with me as I get back into the swing of things. A few people I know I've gotten off on the wrong foot with, but thats ok. I'm sure I won't get along with everyone. I hope to become part of this community though, and that you'll all embrace me as I join in.

Don't worry about it. NEVR take things too seriously or too close to heart around here.

You'll be fine as long you don't start talking CRAZY by saying things like: "They should tear down Speceship Earth",....or... "They need to wrap a roller caoster around the castle"....or..."Pirates of the Carabean is stupid"...or... "They need to close the Carosel of Progress."

You start doing that...THEN YOU GET BIG PROBLEMS!! WHY,...I'LL TELL YOU A THING OR TWO....I"LL JUST..............

(Ahem)....I mean, ...."relax" bro....it's just a board. Y'know,.. no big deal. It's all good.

CT
:hammer:

Al

I don't know what you are talking about. People on this forum don't even know the meaning of the word "welcome".

did i get ya going!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have always felt welcome on these forums, thanks to all the great members.........you all know who you are!!! thanks everyone! :D I really feel I can be myselft here. (except saturdays................when I go by the name Anne) :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom