Do you ever?????

no1swfanindy

The last few times we were at WDW and standing in line waiting for the buses at the end of the day, I try to look around at the other resort bus lines for which one seems the shortest and say to myself "Gee we should stay there next time, no one is in THAT line".:p

Nemo14

We always feel that way when we get to the first pick-up stop at the parks. We Value Resort people have a longer walk to catch our bus! :lol:

Upvote 0

natolij02

We always feel that way when we get to the first pick-up stop at the parks. We Value Resort people have a longer walk to catch our bus! :lol:

I said the same thing last year but, completely ripped apart on this site for even mentioning it!:lol: We stayed at POP last year and we had about a 45 min to 1 hour wait after wishes and we had an 18 month old with us who was asleep and we didn't realize till we got on that we would be standing. I was amazed at how people were literally RUNNING to get to their bus stop.....I was thinking is that really necessary.....it's gonna get you on maybe 5 people in front of us! UGH!!!!

But yes I have thought the same thing looking at the lines and realize that "maybe next time I will stay there" then when I try to remember which one it was......I FORGET!!! So off to POP again but, this year we are renting a car......no more LOOOONG bus lines late at night. :)

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

Well, I sort of do that but instead of looking at the bus lines I look at how many times I see a bus arrive for another resort.

Seems like, at least in your mind, you always see several buses from the same other resort before yours comes.

:)

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I just assume that the one with a shorter line just had a bus leave, so one is coming sooner to my line! :D

Upvote 0

Eyorefan

I have to admit that when I look at the lines for POP and AS it makes me feel better to know that I'm not standing in those lines.

On the flip side of that, I can stand in line for 15-20 minutes and watch about a dozen buses for those resorts, pull up, load and take off before one shows up for mine. Still, I admit, I have a better chance of getting to sit down.

As far as the walk goes, it totally depends on what park you are at. The values are not always the longest walk away and the deluxes aren't always the closest.

Upvote 0

courty

I have deffinitly stood and watched this (waiting in the POR bus line)...hense why we are staying at CSR this year :) hopefully my observations from last summer will be correct and there will still be little to no lines for the bus

Upvote 0

no1swfanindy

Original Poster
Wow!! I'm a bit surprised!! I started this thread basically as a joke. I don't let the bus lines determine where I want to stay at. I just thought it was funny to observe another line and say "we should have stayed there!!":)

I always feel the bus lines are just like the lines for attractions and just part of the whole experience at WDW. Although I will admit that I have seen some rather rude people in the bus lines, pushing, shoving, kicking, biting (next time I'll try to keep my wife in check!) :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
I don't understand why people can stand in line for a ride for half an hour yet get so upset for waiting fifteen minutes for a bus.:shrug:

Upvote 0

sbkline

I said the same thing last year but, completely ripped apart on this site for even mentioning it!

Why on Earth for? Why would anyone "rip you apart" for that? Some of the people on this site truly need help. :rolleyes:

Having stayed in POR twice, I've noticed on both trips that the bus lines for POR are huge, and all the other resorts have much shorter lines, or are barely represented at all in terms of people waiting for a bus. We planned to stay in a different resort next time anyway, but after waiting in those horrible lines, that's all the more reason why I would prefer to stay elsewhere next time. And it doesn't seem to matter which one, as all the other ones looked like they had tolerable lines at the bus stops. POR would be backed way out, and would have 4 or 5 busses before we got to the front of the line, whereas the people in line for all the other resorts pretty much got on the first bus.

Upvote 0

DISMOM

One look at the huge line for the POR busses made us glad to be staying at POFQ...a smaller resort and shorter lines.

Sometimes Grand Floridian shares a bus with Wilderness Lodge.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom