Do you do EMH's?

maelstrom

utrythinkinof1 said:
On the WDW website they say for evening EMH, the park is open up to 3 hours. Is it always three hours or as this suggests sometimes it is open for 1, 2, or 3 extra hours.

I am asking this because I always read people talking about 3 extra hours.

I've never experienced where it was less than three hours.

imagineersrock

Allllex said:
So if the posted closing time for the MK is midnight, does that mean that EMH keeps it open until 3am?
That's right...

Believe it or not there are days during this spring break where the park is open until 3:00am because of Evening EMH, and then they only have 4 hours to prepare the park for the next day because it opens at 7:00am with the Morning EMH.

Yellow Shoes

bgraham34 said:
I never do the morning ones and i usually only ever do the nightime one if its MK or the Studios.

That's why I prefer the morning ones, even though they are only an hour.

Most people don't care to get up at 6 to make it onto a bus by 7:30 for AM EMH.

...but I do!!

col

ive been to all the parks EMH's evenings though. going at night when its really dark is the best everything feels better to me. my faves are AK and MK they cannot be beat. walking around MK and going on the rides and then the evening being topped off with wishes is unbelievable but i love AK EMH's coz i could look at that tree for ages but i use to watch tarzan rocks when it was there at night when the extra performance was put on.

i like being on splash mountain at night and before the drop looking and seeing the castle and stuff all lit and the whole evening atmosphere.

Allllex

We roll in on the 22nd at about 6:00PM -- having dinner at O'hana. I wonder how unbelievably crowded MK will be from 9:00 to 3:00 am.

MKCP 1985

jesserin said:
So... with all the craziness of the EMH's - I wonder... on average... do you get park hoppers? Just a base ticket? and do you do parks with EMH? or do you plan to skip those parks?

Just curious- I think we're planning on skipping those parks b/c i've heard they are the most packed for that day... but what do y'all think/do?

Just curious... :wave:
There is no better park experience than being in the Magic Kingdom after midnight. There is no way I'd miss that if given the opportunity for that experience. Of course, that advice does not apply when travelling with infants. :wave:

gboiler1

We went to the MK EMH late September 05 and it was great. Had to wait a bit at Indy Cars but other than that, the crowds were really light.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom