do you bring food with you?

hrmom26

hi all

i am in the final stretch to my vacation and am starting the packing process lol

here is my question of the day lol {that would make a cool thread BTW }

do you bring food with you?

if so what and do you put it in carry on or checked luggage?

keep in mind i have two teens not younger kids lol so no formula etc etc

thanks
heather

stlbobby

Almost all Florida water comes from the same place, the Florida aquifer. I wasn't aware that Florida was widely considered to have some of the most undrinkable water in the country, that's news to me! I just know that I would much rather drink tap water here than waste my money buying bottled water that to me tastes no different (not to mention all the water bottles that end up in landfills rather than being recycled). I bet most people would not be able to tell the difference in a blind taste test between tap and bottled water. (Oh yeah, and it has been documented that many bottled water companies do in fact use tap water...since Florida's aquifer is connected to so many springs some of them even call it spring water)

In any case, to each his or her own, right? Cheers!

Florida water has a distinct tase, and it is worst in Central Florida. Tap water is differnt all over the country. Southern NJ has an extremely high lithium content and poeple that aren't used to it generally experience intestinal difficulties until they adjust.

I'm originally from St. Louis and the tap water there is particularly clear so I am generally sensative to it. I live in North Carolina now and have to filter my water here. But even with all that I generally don't use bottled water. When I'm at WDW I use a Camelback almost everyday. I fill it with ice from the machines and water form the tap, and drink it all day.

Upvote 0

corey154

We pack snacks for the end of the day for when we're back in our room. I bring chips, sweets like cookies or little debbies, breakfast bars, and crackers. I also pack some sodas, it's nice when your showering at the end of the day to have stuff right there without tracking back out...or if you get the late night munchies.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom