Do they still do this?

sbkline

When we booked our first on property stay in 2007, I got a welcome letter with a few pictures of our resort (POR), and I think it even included some maps of the parks and stuff. Then, anytime I would call and make a change to the booking, I would get a confirmation letter in the mail regarding the change.

I recently booked our resort for next year, which was initially Carribbean Beach, but I called the next day and changed it to Coronado Springs. Should I expect something in the mail soon, or has that been replaced by the email confirmations? Because I checked my email while ago and saw that I had email confirmations for my reservation. I was kind of looking forward to getting a little something in the mail, especially if I still get pictures of the resort, so I hope the email confirmation is in addition to that, and not a replacement of it.

sbkline

Original Poster
If Disney sends us anything for you, we send it to you. I wouldn't think Disney would send out extra papers to people who book on their own, but I'm really not sure.

They do seem to change what they send out from time to time, so it's possible they weren't sending anything out other than standard confirmations at the time.:)

Ya, that could be. I just know that I didn't get a thing in the mail until I got that packet a month or so before the trip. It must be due to one of the reasons given by some of the others who responded in this thread. I had always assumed that it was because I hadn't booked directly through them, but that's probably not the case. Either way, it was no big deal, but I always did wonder why.

Upvote 0

dakotafrost

I stayed at the BoardWalk in 2007, Polynesian in 2008, and now the Wilderness Lodge in 2009. All three times I got a packet in the mail, but for the Poly I also got a welcome postcard exclusively from the Poly, signed by the Poly's general manager. It had a picture of the resort on the front, and opened up vertically, like an invitation, not a greeting card.

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
Uhm i am not sure, I did not recieve anything except emails. But please no fighting this site is for happiness only. =-D!

I know, but for some reason, there's always some dolt who has to belittle someone else just for asking a simple question, and I have little patience for people like that. As the rest of you have demonstrated, there's nothing difficult about just giving a simple, polite answer to my question, but for every 10 or 20 polite people, there always has to be some imbecile out there who wants to treat a person like a dunce just for inquiring about something.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom