Do the Fantasmic dinner package or not?

skeeter

Original Poster
I am new to the forums, so thank you for all of your help. My family is flying in for a short weekend in May (they have never been to WDW). I read on line that you can eat at certain restaurants at MGM and receive a special pass to enter the Fantasmic show without the full wait. Has anyone ever done this or have some advice to share? Is is worth it? Does the meal cost more? Clueless thanks you.:veryconfu

DonaldDuckfan

Originally posted by skeeter
I am new to the forums, so thank you for all of your help. My family is flying in for a short weekend in May (they have never been to WDW). I read on line that you can eat at certain restaurants at MGM and receive a special pass to enter the Fantasmic show without the full wait. Has anyone ever done this or have some advice to share? Is is worth it? Does the meal cost more? Clueless thanks you.:veryconfu

Hi There,

I am also new to this Forum!

Fantasmic is awesome, however you do it, you will enjoy it.
We did the resturant pass thing.
They have three resturants to choose from
$
$$
$$$

we did the moderate one. It was awesome. Great food. . We had a choice of entres, it was yummy! The pass is actually free, and you pay one price for your meal. The pass for fantasmic seating is no better than any other seats, From my point of view as seats are good!

I would give it the thumbs up!!!
DonaldDuckFan

shuflemstr

We do the Fantasmic dinner package everytime we are at WDW. We always eat at the Hollywood Brown Derby. The food is out of this world. After we eat we walk to our seats without waiting in any line. I think the seats are in a very good location. This is the only way that I will watch Fantasmic.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Go For It

I agree that you should use this. The meals are varied and good and you save over an hour sitting doing nothing (with no pre-show anymore). Seats are a little to the side, but I believe it's the only way to go!

Enjoy your trip.

Feta

I agree, it's the only way to see Fantasmic. Who wants to waste precious park time sitting in an empty amphitheater. I, too, enjoyed the Hollywood Brown Derby - be sure to get "the original" Cobb salad in the lead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom