Do princesses talk?

jrobb

getting them to shut up is the trick!

sometimes you'll have to stand in line an extra few minutes while the princesses just blabber incesently about random things to guests. not a problem, though... just saying...

pintraderpayee

Check out the character dining if you have time. It is a neat way for a child to get longer "face" time with a character. We did the breakfast at Epcot's Norway and got to meet and visit with Jasmine, Aurora, Belle, Mulan, and our favorite, Snow White! I got some wonderful pics of DD with each princess and of course autographs....when your name is called to be seated they say something like "The Royal Family _________" It is fun and the food was good, too:slurp:

74 days until we are Orlando bound with 20 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:sohappy:

DisneyPhD

As said most face ones talk. They do a great job too. While at 1900 Park Fair Cinderella was signing autographs with her left hand. When a family pointed it out (excited because the little girl was left handed.) Cinderella mentioned she uses both hands, but tonight she was using her left. ;)

They also take hints very well. Like when my DD got a gift in the mail from a friend before our trips and it was from Cinderella. When my DD thanked her for it, Cinderella knew just what she was talking about. Never skips a beat.

Once we saw Alice wondering around the grounds in England. She was lost and looking for the white rabbit. She took DD to look with her in the maze, it was so cute.

Kim possible and Ron Stoppable are really on target too. :p

Welcome to Magic! :wave:

december

We were there in July, and my dd (now 7) still tells people that Mary Poppins thought she had very good manners. And she and Ariel really bonded in the grotto!

MainSt1993

That would be pretty creepy if the princesses were mute. Does anyone think we'll see all the characters talking in the next generation?

Me - "I know you can talk!"
Stitch - "Doggies cannot talk!"

bobogator

Which park has Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable? We've never seen them in any parks. My daughter would get a kick out of seeing them in person. :)

MickeyTigg

getting them to shut up is the trick!

sometimes you'll have to stand in line an extra few minutes while the princesses just blabber incesently about random things to guests. not a problem, though... just saying...

If it's not a problem why mention it....seems like it is a problem. Geez...they're just giving some extra attention to a guest. Isn't that what makes Disney special?

DisneyPhD

Which park has Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable? We've never seen them in any parks. My daughter would get a kick out of seeing them in person. :)

We also saw them near the train in toon town on the last trip. It is more common to see them at MGM though. :)

Yes, if they have a mouth that can move, they can talk. :lol:

jrobb

If it's not a problem why mention it....seems like it is a problem. Geez...they're just giving some extra attention to a guest. Isn't that what makes Disney special?

because it's a joke nimrod :fork:

i could care less if or how long a character interacts with guests. it does make it special for the little ones. i had a very long talk with aurora one night because she had just visited my hometown for a horse race, which is a big deal cuz it's a tiny town and not known for anything special. i'm thinking she might have lived there at some point prior to living in her castle.

but anyhow, was just a joke. don't take it so personally. unless you are one of the blabbing characters... then i apologize. i didn't have any particular scenarios in mind when i wrote that. again, just a stupid one-liner.

jeez... so many people on here are lacking a sense of humor and always jump to conclusions or are waaaaay too sensitive. but i guess it is a good cross-sampling of the pitiful state of the PC world that we live in nowadays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom