Do I Have My Foot In The Door?

TheAtticBride

Original Poster
So sorry to my friends on here for not being on. School and other things have kept me busy these past weeks, but I'm back and raring to know is my foot in the Disney door?

I sent in an application, but haven't got a word back. I know I did it way to early, but you'd think they would have said something or other. I just applied to get my footing and get ready for the future. :D

Dreamstuff

So sorry to my friends on here for not being on. School and other things have kept me busy these past weeks, but I'm back and raring to know is my foot in the Disney door?

I sent in an application, but haven't got a word back. I know I did it way to early, but you'd think they would have said something or other. I just applied to get my footing and get ready for the future. :D
For the CP or CS? If you send it in too early it might be counted as an application for the current CP/CS and then you'll be turned down because it's full!

OHSNAPaduck

Just applying and getting accepted won't really be a "foot in the door", make sure when you are down there you make your name known. It's like any other company, the best way to get a promotion is by networking and trying your best to get with the higher ups. Take the classes down there and make contacts with the teachers, you never know when they are looking for future employees. Right now with the CS/CP you are just a number.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom