Do Charecters tuck kids in at night on the Cruise Line??

radiohost

I am watching this new show on Fox called Back To You starring Kelsey Grammer, and two charecters on the show talked about how Disney charecters on the Disney Cruise Line tuck kids in at night.

Two Things....

1. Is this true

2. If its not true, then why the heck is Fox broadcasting somthing that isnt true.

I wonder how Disney execs feel about this?

Radiohost:cool:

Buzzforprez

Don't know for sure but my bet is it was something called humor. Doubt that they actually allow characters to tuck kids in bed at night. Though I believe that service was offered in MJ's Neverland Ranch.

Upvote 0

Figment571

I am watching this new show on Fox called Back To You starring Kelsey Grammer, and two charecters on the show talked about how Disney charecters on the Disney Cruise Line tuck kids in at night.

Two Things....

1. Is this true

2. If its not true, then why the heck is Fox broadcasting somthing that isnt true.

Radiohost:cool:

It's Fox....:lookaroun nough said.

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
It was a joke.

I love Disney, and love the characters, but having them tuck me in at night would be downright creepy, I have to say.

Upvote 0

chels26

hahah! could you imagine if they really did that? that would be soo weird. "night mom, night dad, night goofy"
(im sure its not funny to any of you but these scenarios comming up in my head are hilarious..to me..:lookaroun)

Upvote 0

Phonedave

hahah! could you imagine if they really did that? that would be soo weird. "night mom, night dad, night goofy"
(im sure its not funny to any of you but these scenarios comming up in my head are hilarious..to me..:lookaroun)

LOL, then the character trying to fit out through the stateroom, knocking over stuff as they leave. - yeah its funny to me too. :)

-dave

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

Two Things....

1. Is this true

Probably the same way physicians feel about E.R. and cops/attorneys feel about Law & Order. If you took professional advice from those shows, you'd probably die from an injury/illness on your way to prison!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

ImaYoyo

Its not a service that they offer.

That said, if you offered enough money, they'd do it.
Not anymore. In the past, w/enough money, characters could do anything. But they can no longer go into ANY guest rooms. Even if you're a prince or a king, no characters in rooms.

Upvote 0

Champion

We are talking about a sitcom - right?
I don't think CNN has sitcoms.

Wolf Blitzer?

Not anymore. In the past, w/enough money, characters could do anything. But they can no longer go into ANY guest rooms. Even if you're a prince or a king, no characters in rooms.

That might be the 'official' rule, but thats ALWAYS been the official rule. Circumstances can change that, and its not always money.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom