do characters respond to "suggested" poses?

litaljohn

Original Poster
and I totally get how that title can read very wrong in the minds of some people but I assure you it's not.

going down tommorrow morning finally I've remembered one shirt I packed was my Rays jersey. anyone who's a rays fan I probably familiar with the closing pitchers "shoot the moon" pose. and teams who played the rays last year (because we are pretty rough this year) probably is sick of the dumb thing. but anyway, I figure it's worth asking, you think any characters would actually pose like that in a sort of double moon shot? ( again I realize that can be read wrong) for anyone unfamiliar essentially just imagine your pulling back on a bow and arrow aiming for the moon.

I think it would make for an amazing picture but don't know if characters ever go or respond to those sorta requests..... figure you guys would know better than anywhere else

PUSH

Is this what you're talking about? If so I'd imagine they would. I don't think Mike Wazowski would be able to do it though, he might fall over. But characters like Tigger, Mickey, Donald, etc should be able to do it.

2112119.jpg

litaljohn

Original Poster
Is this what you're talking about? If so I'd imagine they would. I don't think Mike Wazowski would be able to do it though, he might fall over. But characters like Tigger, Mickey, Donald, etc should be able to do it.

2112119.jpg

yep that's basicly it in a nutshell. maybe aimed alittle high. but yeah. and yeah I otta figure any character with size limitations may not be the best to ask. looks like its worth a shot. I now sort of really hope somehow a professional shot comes out of Rodney and other famous floridians (Disney characters) in the pose. great cross marketing for Disney to rays fans.

SAV

During our Free Chase Visa card picture, we had Minnie and Goofy do this type of pose with our whole family.

Disneyland_Mickey_Mouse.jpg

The photographer loved it so much they had the next family and probably many after do it as well.

JIMINYCR

Certainly looks like a pose they would have fun with. Nothing I see that would make it bizarre enough for them to say no. Something I would certainly expect from Tigger.

Figments Friend

Please note the above photo was taken after hours, with CM friends..back when *planking* was all the craze.
This type of posing is not allowed with regular Guests....just a friendly reminder.

:)

Characters WILL take pose suggestions if it is not something that would seem offensive or against any pre-set rules ( such as sitting or laying on the ground..).

I have asked characters in the past to pose with me in certain ways, usually just copying a arm pose i am doing. They have always been more then happy to do so.

Cmdr_Crimson

and I totally get how that title can read very wrong in the minds of some people but I assure you it's not.

going down tommorrow morning finally I've remembered one shirt I packed was my Rays jersey. anyone who's a rays fan I probably familiar with the closing pitchers "shoot the moon" pose. and teams who played the rays last year (because we are pretty rough this year) probably is sick of the dumb thing. but anyway, I figure it's worth asking, you think any characters would actually pose like that in a sort of double moon shot? ( again I realize that can be read wrong) for anyone unfamiliar essentially just imagine your pulling back on a bow and arrow aiming for the moon.

I think it would make for an amazing picture but don't know if characters ever go or respond to those sorta requests..... figure you guys would know better than anywhere else

Already has been done.....(By me of course) in 2009..;)
DSC04938_zpsd2336671.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

OMG my mind has been blown!!!!! Always thought you were a female!!! HAHAHA!!!

(Not in any bad sort if way, just your avatar with the Crimson in your name! LOL)

Um..Wow...
First off Commander Crimson is a Supehero Cartoon character I created...So I use that name since I liked using it and he wears a red cape and backwards baseball cap of dark crimson red..

Also My Avatar is the 2 Hosts of The Top 7 Must Sees and the Host of the 2005 WDW Vacation Planning video..
Kryssa Mooney(Left), Erin Cahill (Middle), Stacy Aswad(Right) and that's why I called it the "Triple Babe Whammy"

And Now you know.....The Rest...of...The Story.......Good day...

Britt

Um..Wow...
First off Commander Crimson is a Supehero Cartoon character I created...So I use that name since I liked using it and he wears a red cape and backwards baseball cap of dark crimson red..

Also My Avatar is the 2 Hosts of The Top 7 Must Sees and the Host of the 2005 WDW Vacation Planning video..
Kryssa Mooney(Left), Erin Cahill (Middle), Stacy Aswad(Right) and that's why I called it the "Triple Babe Whammy"

I'm only on my phone so I can't see your avatar very well, just girls, I just thought it was a collage of you!

That's cute about the superhero :D

Disney_Geek

Um..Wow...

I'm only on my phone so I can't see your avatar very well, just girls, I just thought it was a collage of you!

That's cute about the superhero :D

I actually thought that same thing and was surprised as well just now! >.> :oops: Sorry, Crimson! I've been wondering what your avatar was and what it said since forever!

luv

Um..Wow...

Thank you, Paul Harvey.

I thought you were a girl, too! I also thought PUSH was, so I'm off a lot, guess. Funny how we make up sexes for posters, lol.

PUSH

I used to think Cmdr_Crimson was a girl, but then a couple months ago I saw a post referencing a male gender, and I'm like... wait a minute, what?!

And yes, I'm a guy. :p

Britt

I used to think Cmdr_Crimson was a girl, but then a couple months ago I saw a post referencing a male gender, and I'm like... wait a minute, what?!

And yes, I'm a guy. :p
I always knew you were a guy! Maybe because I imagine the real PUSH is a guy? Hahaha!! Too funny!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom