DME Package Arrived

BigRedDad

I am 5 weeks out. DD got the mail and the DME tags were in it. Thank goodness she did not see Mickey on the envelop or she would have opened it. She knows what the yellow tags are and would have given away the secret.

Cindee75

Good thing your secret is safe. Have a great time.:sohappy: Our package arrived today after a little mixup and it going the the neighbours house first. :shrug:My children are very excited only 40 days until our very first trip.:lol:

Upvote 0

Obi

Good thing your secret is safe. Have a great time.:sohappy: Our package arrived today after a little mixup and it going the the neighbours house first. :shrug:My children are very excited only 40 days until our very first trip.:lol:

dang... i'm 35 days out and i haven't received my package yet.... :(
hope it comes soon.

Upvote 0

meekoman

I'm just over 6 weeks out and haven't received my package yet since it's too soon, but have been looking over the food offerings for the Food and Wine Fest, planning out what to eat.

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

Original Poster
I just realized I had to request another tag. I know I don't necessarily need it. Since there is still time for it to get here, I called DME to have it sent.

If it doesn't get here in time, I will just put yellow duct tape on, write the info from one tag on it with a Sharpie, and let them know at the DME desk when we land.

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

Original Poster
I'm just over 6 weeks out and haven't received my package yet since it's too soon, but have been looking over the food offerings for the Food and Wine Fest, planning out what to eat.

No WS for me this year and I do not think F&WF is there for our dates. This is a daddy/daughter trip. What ever she wants to do, we do. I will only guide her in a few directions. If she wants to play on the playground for 2 hours, I will sit and watch.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom