DLR Picture of the Day

Mickey_777

rsrnpsign_zpsa3943ca6.jpg

Minnie1976

So how was the trip overall?
The trip was great!!! I would enjoy going back again and sooner than the 29 years it took this time. A lot of the attractions I found better than at WDW. I also thought there was more detail in someways than at WDW. I loved seeing the old attractions, Snow White and Mr. Toad. I loved California Screaming at DCA. I now know I can handle roller coasters and not just in the dark. HA! HA! Mickey's Wheel was ok.

It was strange not to have to wait for buses,etc. and just walk to DLR or DCA.

Loved riding in the front of the monorail again although I missed the momorail message, "Please stand clear of the doors,etc." I don't remember what was said, but I know it was what is used at WDW.

Strange having to get your hand stamped in order to get back in the park the same day.

I like the food at WDW better and people on the board have disagreed. Of course being familiar with the parks we didn't have favorite places to eat. The corndog from the Little Red Wagon was very good. Carnation on Main Street was good for breakfast, and we really enjoyed Plaza Inn for the character breakfast.

The characters seemed to walk around more freely than they do at WDW. More like when we 1st started going to WDW in the 70's.

I didn't get that sad ache that I do when I leave the Magic Kingdom at WDW to go home, but then WDW is like home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom