Dlp Fan Daze

peep

Original Poster
A concept image of the Max show has been released. I'll admit it was not what I was expecting...

douglasrickard

Prices and dates for party-only tickets (for 109 Euros) and also incl Annual Pass Holder rates have been announced today. They go on sale 10th April.

douglasrickard

Da6ufltXcAApAg3.jpg

LondonTom

Just wondering where Oswald will be? I really hope he's not an exclusive to the expensive packages >_>

Still Anna * Kristoff will be cool! (and a whole bunch of others!)

Decided to go, after getting a decent AP rate room at Santa Fe and then just the plain old ticket for FanDaze!

douglasrickard

Just wondering where Oswald will be? I really hope he's not an exclusive to the expensive packages >_>

Still Anna * Kristoff will be cool! (and a whole bunch of others!)

Decided to go, after getting a decent AP rate room at Santa Fe and then just the plain old ticket for FanDaze!

I'm staying at the Santa Fe too! Isn't Oswald going to be doing some kind of performance with Ortensia? But yeah I think they may be part of the expensive package meet 'n' greet?
And so I guess the parades and performances will be going on at the same time.
I've now been going through all the characters I'm not bothered about meeting and planning my route around the park for the night! :D

douglasrickard

I will definitely look out for you and please say hi if you happen to notice me too - I'm there Friday though Sunday! Did you go for the conference too which talks about Phantom Manor?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom