DL vs WDW

csaguy

Original Poster
We just left DL, my 1st trip in 30 yrs. Comparing DL and MK, We really like POC, Indiana Jones ride, SM, and the way Tinkerbell flies around the castle. I found out they had to save their 20K ride because it was holding up the Matterhorn. The Nemo ride is almost ready. SM cars ride 2 abreast and the track is smooth.
Since the parks are so small and close, you can do both parks in 2 days.
As soon as we get home I'll put up vids.
Next WDW trip in 90 days.

Nicole220

We just left DL, my 1st trip in 30 yrs. Comparing DL and MK, We really like POC, Indiana Jones ride, SM, and the way Tinkerbell flies around the castle. I found out they had to save their 20K ride because it was holding up the Matterhorn. The Nemo ride is almost ready. SM cars ride 2 abreast and the track is smooth.
Since the parks are so small and close, you can do both parks in 2 days.
As soon as we get home I'll put up vids.
Next WDW trip in 90 days.
:rolleyes:

Please let this not turn into another DL vs. WDW thread...

joanna71985

I have never been to Disneyland (heck, I have never been any further West then Indiana). But I hope to go there someday.

Disneyfanman

They really do have a different feel. I love both resorts very much. I haven't been to DL since 2002 though. It will probably be another few years before I get back out there.

ROEFan88

I've only been to DL once, when I was about 10, so I really don't remember what it was like at all. But having seen lots of photos of it recently, I think (while it still looks a very nice park) that there seems to be so much stuffed into such a small space. I visited http://www.yesterland.com which has loads of photos of each land past and present, and I couldn't believe the sheer volume of rides they've squeezed in :dazzle: .

I'll have to say I prefer WDW because not only have I been there far more times (8, and counting down to #9...), but it seems to have just as many (if not more) attractions as DL, but spaced out so much better. And although I can't remember DL that well, WDW has always made me feel happy whenever I even think about it, and I'm in ecstasy whenever I visit.

So its WDW for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom