DL vs WDW characters

isitingood

No worries! One question I do have, however (at the risk of going completely offtopic of the thread), is how is Downtown Disney at Disneyland? Due to the space restrictions, I presume it's fairly small. What is there to do there? And, compared to WDW's Downtown Disney, how big is it?

Now I'm gonna head over to the house of blues for a drink after a loooooong day of work :sohappy:[/quote

DD at DL is smaller but it's still pretty good size for cramming it in between the two parks

Dagger

If you try to be so denfensive about DL or so easily getting offened, you are sure not going to enjoy Disneyland. While I don't care how big the monorails are, I do care how much longer Pirates in DL is. I aslo had the wrost experience with CM in WDW, but I think that just people, doesn't mean CM in WDW is better or wrose. And what that kid say is right, Diseny theme park IS expensive. What do you expect you will get a cheaper juice in WDW?

Not cheaper, but I don't want to hear that from a CM either!

You should've stopped when you said... people are just people, FL or CA, you have a chance of having a bad experience... maybe there are more or less in CA, I don't know. I would venture to say more locals are employed at CA than FL because a lot of people come to FL for a few year/s opportunities, etc. Maybe that has an impact.

I know this thread is 100 years old but I don't care :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom