DJ at MK exit

999th Happy Haunt

He must not be appearing every night though because I stayed for fireworks on Wednesday and sure as hell didn’t see or hear any DJ on the way out. Very weird.

Disneyson

What time does this begin? Can I still see Happily Ever After and miss this guy? Even worse, does this play DURING the Kiss Goodnight? I'm taking a first-timer fairly soon, I REFUSE to let him see this.

CaptainAmerica

Guys, contemporary music is the industry standard, as demonstrated by Six Flags and Cedar Fair. Of course it was coming to WDW. And WDW was among the first to use music in their parks, so it makes sense. After all, it helps sell music, and Disney is a BUSINESS.
This is so much worse than any of that crap. Business practices, IT systems, pricing, etc.... that stuff isn't the *product.*

Casper Gutman

This is so much worse than any of that crap. Business practices, IT systems, pricing, etc.... that stuff isn't the *product.*
The “product” has been deteriorating rapidly for well over a decade, with shows cut, maintenance reduced, staffing declined, rides removed - not to mention the line management systems, which directly effect the product. This is par for the course.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom