Disturbing picture

iluvepcot

Original Poster
i saw this by the elevators at all star movies and it disturbd me quite a bit, tell me what ya'll think :

Attachments

• 100_03522222222222.jpg
    100_03522222222222.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 558

radioandy

Originally posted by iluvepcot
i saw this by the elevators at all star movies and it disturbd me quite a bit, tell me what ya'll think :

:lol:

Maybe this is a clue to the plot of the next movie..."Where no toy has gone before..."

:eek:

MicBat

:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO!!!! That's a good one!!!! :lol: Woody looks sort of like he's about to wink or something too! :lol:

WDWspider

Well, just to let everyone know.. I took the poster wrong. I thought he was being serious... trying to read too much into nothing. On the other hand... if he was joking, then that shot gives Woody from Toy Story a whole new meaning.

iluvepcot

Original Poster
Come on fellas!! I was just joking! I happend to see it and thought it was hilarious!!! Your right, it does give a WHOLE new meaning to the name Woody!!! :lol: :lol:

jmarc63

Originally posted by iluvepcot
Come on fellas!! I was just joking! I happend to see it and thought it was hilarious!!! Your right, it does give a WHOLE new meaning to the name Woody!!! :lol: :lol:

well well well...... I can see where your mind is at today, thats all I can say

imagineer boy

1 word: lol

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,OL,LOL,LOL,:lol::lol: :lol: HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! *snif*, Oh, mygoodness.......... heh, heh, heh, heh, ha, HA! HA! HA!:lol: :lol: :hammer: :D :lol: Oh, so sorry.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom