Disturbing or Strange Disney Images...

StarWarsGirl

tangled-star-wars-crossovers.jpg

StarWarsGirl

There used to be these things called books....
Ah yes. I have them on my iTouch too. And my computer. ;)

In all seriousness, technology does have its advantages in school and such. Spanish is the class that most comes to mind. My teacher can post listening activities online without having to make tapes and we have to find an article in Spanish once a month. Can't imagine my librarian having those. It also makes papers easier to write and edit (and in many cases, read). In English, I can keep books on my iTouch rather than lugging everything around. So while I'm sure you all survived, it makes my life easier. And distracting.

Back on topic:
darth_mater_by_dalekofborg-d4e7th9.jpeg

trr1

Ah yes. I have them on my iTouch too. And my computer. ;)

In all seriousness, technology does have its advantages in school and such. Spanish is the class that most comes to mind. My teacher can post listening activities online without having to make tapes and we have to find an article in Spanish once a month. Can't imagine my librarian having those. It also makes papers easier to write and edit (and in many cases, read). In English, I can keep books on my iTouch rather than lugging everything around. So while I'm sure you all survived, it makes my life easier. And distracting.

Back on topic:
we also had these thing called a word proccessor it was a three part program

1st part
wet_brain.gif

2nd part
th

3rd part
th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom