Disturbing or Strange Disney Images...

Pooh Lover

images

lazyboy97o

What I want to know is, where did Chip come from? Lumiere says it has been ten years since they were cursed while singing Be Our Guest. So either only the Prince ages (since they're counting to his birthday) or somehow a teapot gave birth to a teacup...

I bet these are Weeki Wachee mermaids in training.
For its first few years, Disneyland had live mermaids in the Submarine Lagoon who auditioned and trained in the Olympic size swimming pool at the Disneyland Hotel.

Pooh Lover

What I want to know is, where did Chip come from? Lumiere says it has been ten years since they were cursed while singing Be Our Guest. So either only the Prince ages (since they're counting to his birthday) or somehow a teapot gave birth to a teacup...
True. And even MORE disturbing is where Chip got his "chip"? Is this a birth defect, the result of a klutzy cup or is there a sinister story of abuse in the castle?

Bob Saget

GREAT point that I never even realized until just now. This is worthy of it's own thread. (Started one for discussion in animation/film if you don't mind). Is this a major plot hole on Disney's part, or do we just look the other way & assume it's only "magic"?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom