Dissapointed

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
RonAnnArbor said:
I have found no problem there, but then I lived in Europe for years.

Funnily enough the last time I looked at a map, so do I :rolleyes:

But if were talking about the continent of europe, I suppose you could class 4 1/2 years in germany, 3 1/2 years in Italy as some experience. Oh and I used to go to Efteling a few times a summer. I even spent a month or two in Belgium but thats a real boring tale.

domndebs

Having been to both WDW and DLP, both are as good as the other. Paris is a better looking park and their space mountain is so much better - wish they would change the WDW version. However, having spent many many holidays all over Europe we went to DLP not expecting the Ammerican service you find in WDW. DLP is still as Disney as you can get, but it is in France, and you have to expect that to show. My only complaint are the toilets, why do they have a problem keeping them clean? Threre's also definatley more litter around than at WDW.

But hey, it's Disney and it's closer/cheaper than always going to Florida:lol:

ingo

Ì live in The Netherlands so Paris is the nearest Disney park.
This year in october I will visit Disney World Florida and...it`s my birthday when I`m there.
I`m verry curious what it will look like there!
As I read it must be verry diffrent then Paris.

domndebs

There's a lot more detail in the buildings at DLP and the a couple of the lands are in a different place, but then there's a lot more things to do and see at WDW. It does look diferent, but both places are still Disney and just as magical.

eils

to DisneyWales i thought that DLRP was seperatley owned and the wdw company didn't have much to do with it?:lookaroun so why write to the wdw company? just wondered:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom