Disposable Razor in a carry on bag?

mrtoad

Does anybody know if you can bring a disposable razor in a carry on bag I am assuming not but wanted to know. If not do they sell them in the gift shops at the resorts?

Thanks!

balletgirl2

The TSA is wildly inconsistent. I brought one of those keychain things too and they took it. My mom got through with a giant bottle of juice in her bag. I bring pepper spray with me every time. They say one palstic bag of stuff, I bring 3. Oh and I wear gel shoe inserts every time.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Have flown with my regular mach 3 razor in my carry on numerous times and have not had a problem once. As long as it is a normal razor with no straight edges, it will be fine. Just make sure your shaving cream isn't more than 3 ounces, that will get you stopped for sure.

Upvote 0

disneyliv85

I got stopped for having a child's fork in my diaper bag so I'm surprised they let razors on :shrug: I must have just had a strict guard or something. They let me keep it but I had to empty out my bag to find the dang thing so they could see it was harmless

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
We've never had a problem with disposable razors, including my children, who have always been subject to secondary screening. (Due to being students/young adults flying alone)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom