Disneyworld site booking?

Respo12

I was browsing around on the disneyworld.com site yesterday and i got a price of 1700 for the resort i wanted for the week i wanted, and I had to wait until today to book it, so when i went back to do it today, the same week and resort is giving me 2,100 dollars!! anyone experience the same thing?

wilkeliza

Yes unfortunately this can happen. Did you add anything on or take anything off? The prices to things adjust all the time. I haven't had it with Disney's rooms but in the matter of 15 minutes a flight I was trying to book went from $80 to $420. It was insane and I called the airline to ask what was up and they said that a group was booking at the same time I was trying to book and they took all the regular priced seats and only the most expensive were left.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Did you have all the same options selected? Sometimes it automatically adds on tickets, and you have to deselect them. Or maybe the type of room you were trying to book sold out, and it gave you a more expensive room? I know you probably already checked all that. I just was throwing out some ideas of things that have happened to me in that exact situation. :)

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Resort prices are set well in advance. You had to have either changed some of the search parameters or the room level you were initially offered is no longer available and it offered the closest equivalent.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I was browsing around on the disneyworld.com site yesterday and i got a price of 1700 for the resort i wanted for the week i wanted, and I had to wait until today to book it, so when i went back to do it today, the same week and resort is giving me 2,100 dollars!! anyone experience the same thing?

Yes, but only because the room I wanted was no longer available so it was giving me a better room so charging me more.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom