DisneySea in Orlando??????????

Tim G

so you're telling me that ©Disney means nothing? :)
Not in this case... The ©Disney means nothing with contracts saying "exclusively made for and a sole user is named" which is in this case the OLC.

Yep... and again... It's all a matter of money... BIG money... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ToTBellHop

He didnt say, i was in line for reign of fire and the line was moving to fast.
fast lines for Reign of Fire? Really? I would have never expected that from a ride based on such a blockbuster film. I can't wait for the Direct-to-DisneyDVD Reign of Fire II: A Twist in Mime...it should be great cuz the first movie was incredible until they started talking.

DisneyMusician2

I heard that when they build the 5th park, it will have a monorail line that will be a Japanese Bullet Monorail that will shoot guests at thousand of miles an hour across the Pacific so they can visit WDW and DisneySea all in the same visit and on the SAME PASS!! Incredible, isn't it?

Tim G

I heard that when they build the 5th park, it will have a monorail line that will be a Japanese Bullet Monorail that will shoot guests at thousand of miles an hour across the Pacific so they can visit WDW and DisneySea all in the same visit and on the SAME PASS!! Incredible, isn't it?
And it's true as well... :D

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Not in this case... The ©Disney means nothing with contracts saying "exclusively made for and a sole user is named" which is in this case the OLC.

Yep... and again... It's all a matter of money... BIG money... :lol: :lol: :lol:
ahh.. so essentially Disney owns intellectual property that it can't use

csmat99

The deal is for OLC to manage and operate the parks. Disney had the right to buy the parks outright but did not. Why would they...OLC gives them a huge chuck of money every year for the licensing of Disney content. Disney has never given up control of anything. Does this sound familiar "Epcot" where the countries foot the bill but can't tell Disney what to do? I'm sure there is an agreement that Disney will allow OLC to open a new ride (JttCotE) and operate it for certain time but Disney has the rights to that ride and can put it at one of it's parks when that arrangment expires. Disney always had and always will have the ruthless reputation of guarding all of it's I.P.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom