Disney's World of Nations Resort

Disney4648

Original Poster
And now....here is Disney Worlds newest resort........

Attachments

• disney_134.jpg
    disney_134.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 194

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
if done right this COULD work... but if done wrong, it could end up like the themed s!ex resort in national lampoons senior trip

Sounds interesting, I am curious to find out what 3 countries you go with, although one comment "World of Nations" seems a bit redundent, the world already is comprised of nations...

Perhapse once you decide what three countries you are using you may be able to come up with a more suitable name or maybe you may considering using something still general like Disney's Global Village Resort (cliche, yes but it is good for marketing purposes) .

Disney4648

Original Poster
Im not sure which countries to choose. If I put North Korea and South Korea next to each other, a fight might break out at the hotel, becuase these two countries are in a little war right now? I might choose Canada, Italy, and Spain.

Henning

...as long as it isn´t Germany. I am German, but I don´t walk around in "Lederhosen" all day and I don´t like "Sauerkraut" to much. :)

-Henning

SirNim

Instead of nations, do ecosystems! In one part of the resort, you would be able to spend the night in an igloo! Cast members in Inuit garb greet you as you enter this part of the hotel. In another, you rough it out in a simulated, dome-encased structure representing South Asia - faux mosquitos sounds, waves crashing, and high humidity! Then, pack all the water you can 'caus we're spending the night in the Sahara! Be lulled to sleep each night by a Bedouin tribesman as he recounts legends of the desert. Wind sounds and cold temperatures would be present, as it DOES get cold in the desert at night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom