Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

PiratesMansion

Has anyone watched any of the Animal Kingdom series?

Is it worth enduring "Disney fan favorite Josh Gad" (which rapidly caused any interest I had to plummet) or is it an annoying puff piece?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Has anyone watched any of the Animal Kingdom series?

Is it worth enduring "Disney fan favorite Josh Gad" (which rapidly caused any interest I had to plummet) or is it an annoying puff piece?
It's very good.

Josh Joshes down his Joshiness. It is not at all like the DisneyNature films where the narrator tries to add in an acted-out story. It's just straight narration.

My favorite part (not involving Josh)...

Kemba!

C'mere Kemba!

Kemba!

Want some food Kemba?!

Kemba!

tcool123

It's very good.

Josh Joshes down his Joshiness. It is not at all like the DisneyNature films where the narrator tries to add in an acted-out story. It's just straight narration.

My favorite part (not involving Josh)...

Kemba!

C'mere Kemba!

Kemba!

Want some food Kemba?!

Kemba!

I personally loved how they named all the chickens at Planet Watch. Nugget, Buffalo Orange, Teriyaki, Wing, and of course the MVC (Most Valuable Chicken) Popcorn. Had me laughing when I put two and two together for the names 😅😂

Slpy3270

At this rate Disney better prepare for the possibility that the next two years of movies will be financial failures since the movie theater chains will be gone thanks to their greed.

And no, I don't think this was Loeb's idea. This was probably decided days before the letter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom