Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

brb1006

The stream is live!

Still waiting
jzc9UkS.gif

Inspired Figment

I’d been saying for years that it’s a wonder why they didn’t get the team behind “Get A Horse!” & “How To Setup Your Home Theater” to produce more shorts of that nature if they wanted to really harken back to the golden age of Mickey & Friends cartoons. Turns out they actually went and got that team to work on these. A dream come true honestly, let’s hope this keeps up. (And on that note.. maybe they could add House of Mouse on the service, which not only has those great night club segments with nearly the entire cast of Disney characters, but featured the equally fantastic ‘Mickey Mouse Works’ shorts)

Inspired Figment

Also.. forgive me for going on a bit of a unrelated tangent. But on the topic of Eric Goldberg’s contributions to WDAS. Considering how fantastic of a job he also did directing the animation for the Three Caballeros: Grand Fiesta Tour ride. I think he’d be the perfect director to do some new traditionally animated bits for Journey Into Imagination whenever they restore that to it’s former glory. Originally, the film finale scene with Figment was supposed to to have the film segments playing up above all be traditionally animated until budget had to be cut and they went with the puppets instead.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom