Disney's Reservation System Outage Oct 8-9, 2012

nepalostparks

Just got an email stating Disney's reservation system is getting an "enhancement" beginning Monday October 8th at 5 p.m. Eastern. The system will likely be down until Tuesday afternoon, meaning no new reservations, modifying reservations, or payments will be able to be made online or by phone.

Wanted to give the heads up out there to everyone in advance, as I'm sure there will be posts about it on Monday and Tuesday when people get stuck trying to make their ressies.

weedles

Just got an email stating Disney's reservation system is getting an "enhancement" beginning Monday October 8th at 5 p.m. Eastern. The system will likely be down until Tuesday afternoon, meaning no new reservations, modifying reservations, or payments will be able to be made online or by phone.

Wanted to give the heads up out there to everyone in advance, as I'm sure there will be posts about it on Monday and Tuesday when people get stuck trying to make their ressies.

Thanks for the info! Interesting this is taking place 5 hours after the AP FLE preview registration opens. Almost like they are assuming a crash lol ;)

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Remember to PRINT OUT THOSE RESSIES! These are the same geniuses that had to delay the Passholder Preview Registration for a week, AFTER it was announced, because they have "technical difficulty" coding a simple Web/DB app :). Definitely one Chevron short of a Star Gate Address :).

I never thought I'd say this, but I kind of miss that show. :)

Upvote 0

CaptainShortty

The outage is a regularly scheduled outage to perform upgrades to many of the current Disney systems. Beginning at 6PM today until anywhere between 12PM and 5PM tomorrow systems for hotel and dining reservations will be unavailable. Those guests checking into a hotel tomorrow during the downtime window will be checked in manually and given temporary keys. Those with DDP and tkts will be given instructions on how that will be handled until the system comes back up. Any guests looking to but tkts can go to gst relations as their ticketing system is still running. Gsts who are currently staying on property with rm keys, tickets and/or dining will not be affected as long as they retain their current room key.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom