News Disney's Magical Express to end after 2021

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Agreed. Ride shares made it to cheap and easy to get out of the bubble. Made DME useless as a tool to keep you there.
1642217287698.png

lewisc

I wonder if the price is adjusted based on the destination class? GF vs Pop.....
No. The prices were all about the same. I checked a few resorts WL was a couple of dollars higher.n GF is one of the longest rides from MCO, it's always a few dollars more.
Almost 2 hours between the posts. High dynamic prices don't normally last long.

JoeCamel

No. The prices were all about the same. I checked a few resorts WL was a couple of dollars higher.n GF is one of the longest rides from MCO, it's always a few dollars more.
Almost 2 hours between the posts. High dynamic prices don't normally last long.
They are missing a bet then

tanc

Hard to believe it's been a month since the magical express pretty much ended operations. I do have some hope that it is brought back in some way by Disney. I can't imagine them sitting back when you have now a themed ride to and from your park. It's not a generic coach bus, so it may actually pull in some good revenue.

mattpeto

Hard to believe it's been a month since the magical express pretty much ended operations. I do have some hope that it is brought back in some way by Disney. I can't imagine them sitting back when you have now a themed ride to and from your park. It's not a generic coach bus, so it may actually pull in some good revenue.

They have added shuttle services onto to packages. The whole thing is annoying and remains my #1 grievance that they did in the last few years.

RememberWhen

My sister had trouble with Mears Connect not showing up to take her family to the airport. I don’t know if they did eventually show, because we drove them. Luckily her kids and mine are about the same size so they fit in our car seats. My mom had no problems with sunshine flyer.

Djsfantasi

I used Mears Connect both ways and chose the non-stop option. More like an Uber/Lyft than ME. It was perfect. No wait upon arrival and quickly snd directly to resort when we got off plane. Expensive, yes. But worth it to me.

Update: Mears Express was $74 for two people direct to resort. Vehicle was limousine quality.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom