Disney's Lonestar Resort

Snow Queen 83

The Golden Nugget (QS, dance hall)

Similar to The Golden Horseshoe in Disneyland, but with a self playing piano and an occasional stageshow. The establishment serves Corn Dogs, Fried Hot Dogs, Mozzarella Sticks, Chicken Nuggets, Ice Cream Nachos and Ice Cream Tacos

Cool, I always wished they did this in Disney World. The platters look great at the table, but I'd rather have a quick service version, especially now that Pecos is too Mexican now.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
animation acres collage 1.png

lovely-madness.png

This section would look like a neighborhood with trees all throughout. Kinda like how Toontown is laid out, but greener. The restaurants of this section would be in the houses, while the attractions and queues will be in the other structures, like a jungle temple, a cave, a boat plane hangar, a group of trees and a secret garage.

DuckTales%2B1.jpg

Ducktales
----- (boat ride, similar to sindbad's storybook voyage)
----- (The globe-trotting treasure-hunting money-making adventures of billionaire Scrooge McDuck and his nephews. When Donald Duck decides to join the Navy, he leaves his nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie in the care of his cantankerous Uncle Scrooge.)

animation acres 2.png

Gummi Bears
----- (dark ride, similar to winnie the pooh)
----- (Bounce around the forest with your favorite yummy bruins. The series focuses on the escapades of the eponymous "Gummi Bears," who are the last remnants of a once great civilization of Gummies that fled the land centuries ago when humans, jealous of the advancements and magical skills of the Gummi Bears, forced the species into exile.)

75788.jpg

Tailspin
----- (aerial carousel, similar to dumbo)
----- (The series centers on the adventures of bush pilot, Baloo the bear, whose air cargo freight business, "Baloo's Air Service", is taken up by Rebecca Cunningham who has a young daughter named Molly.)

animation acres 4.jpg

Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers
----- (family coaster, similar to slinky dog dash)
----- (Chip and Dale are two chipmunks who start a detective agency, Rescue Rangers, along with their friends Gadget Hackwrench, Monterey Jack, and Zipper. The pint-sized detectives deal with crimes that are often "too small" for the police to handle, usually with other animals as their clients. The gang frequently find themselves going up against two particular arch-villains: Mafia-style tabby cat Fat Cat and mad scientist Norton Nimnul.)

MV5BNTZiMTcxMzItNWFmZS00M2JhLTg3NGItNjM5MTJmYjhiYjYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ%2540%2540._V1_.jpg

Darkwing Duck
----- (dark ride, similar to mr toads wild ride)
----- (Darkwing struggles to balance his egotistical craving for fame and attention against his desire to be a good father to Gosalyn and help do good in St. Canard. Most episodes put these two aspects of Darkwing's character in direct conflict, though Darkwing's better nature usually prevails)

Streetmosphere

Scrooge McDuck, Launchpad, Baloo, Darkwing Duck and Chip and Dale

Restaurants

Darkwing Delights, Beary Good, McDuck Manor, Louie’s Place, C and D’s Nut Factory and The Disney Afternoon Cafe

Last edited:

PrinceCharming617

This is a good family section kinda like Toontown. But with more rides for the whole family, instead of just kids. Just like Walt wanted. It maybe something synonymous with just the time period (80’s and 90’s), but I think it could remain relevant beyond it’s Disney Afternoon shelf life on TV.

They’ve actually had a bit of a resurgence with appearances and such. I guess those kids have grown up and want to remember the good old days. I'd want to if I could, but my memories total poop. Hahaha.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
animation acres restaurant 1.png

Uncle-Scrooge-McDuck-image-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-36754017-720-540.png
88f1bceca27ac467542b6418557db8bdc107a489.jpg

Louie’s Place (table service)

Similar to “Jimmy Buffetts” when it comes to it’s interior, food and musical playlist. But it's exterior look like a tree similar to “The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse”. It is of course owned by King Louie who appeared in Talespin. He is now living a more relaxed life, where he doesn’t try to kidnap mancubs.

McDuck Manor (table service)

Fancy restaurant with various items on the menu. ... Just definitely not duck. There are various rooms you can eat in like the Dining Room, the Kitchen, the Library, Scrooge’s Bedroom and the Boys’ Bedroom.

Darkwing Delights (walkup)

Get a glimpse into our favorite duck hero’s closet. Which is home to his various outfits and his many gadgets. … oh yeah and many delicious treats themed after him.

Beary Berry Good (walkup)

Much like the name aptly says this snack place serves various berry treats. Including four different flavored ice creams, Blueberry, Strawberry, Gooseberry and Boysenberry.

C and D’s Nut Factory (candy store)

Chip and Dale know a lot about nuts and that shows in their many nut themed treats. Inside of this glorious store that looks like a factory. With various bright buttons, conveyor belts and cogs throughout.

The Disney Afternoon Cafe (quick service)

This restaurant has a wide array of different food items. Choose from 3 different queues, The Meat Eaters, Asian Sensations and Health Nuts. It looks similar to ABC Commissary, but the décor of the joint is vastly different. With items, pictures and statues from some of your favorite Disney Afternoon shows. Pictures also line the walls of the various characters that were in the lineup, but don’t appear in Animation Acres’ attractions like Gargoyles, The Wuzzles, Goof Troop, Bonkers and Mighty Ducks.

Last edited:

The Lochness Monsta

Louie’s Place (table service)

Similar to “Jimmy Buffetts” when it comes to it’s interior, food and musical playlist. But it's exterior look like a tree similar to “The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse”. It is of course owned by King Louie who appeared in Talespin. He is now living a more relaxed life, where he doesn’t try to kidnap mancubs.

I like Jimmy Buffetts at Citywalk, so it sounds like a good one. I may drink a little too much at places like that though. I do have to get that under control.

The Great Gonzo

I like Jimmy Buffetts at Citywalk, so it sounds like a good one. I may drink a little too much at places like that though. I do have to get that under control.

I don't know why people dig that guy Jimmy Buffett. Every song sounds the same to me. But but... I wouldn't say no to a burger. Unless it was telling me not to eat it. ... Then I'd have to say no.

Rambozo

McDuck Manor (table service)

Fancy restaurant with various items on the menu. ... Just definitely not duck. There are various rooms you can eat in like the Dining Room, the Kitchen, the Library, Scrooge’s Bedroom and the Boys’ Bedroom.

Seems like a fun place to eat.

I'd love to hear more about it. It sounds kinda like Liberty Tree Tavern. Because it has different rooms you can eat in as well.

Snow Queen 83

Darkwing Delights (walkup)

Get a glimpse into our favorite duck hero’s closet. Which is home to his various outfits and his many gadgets. … oh yeah and many delicious treats themed after him.

This was very creative time for Disney Animation. They were making hit movies and shows left and right.

Darkwing Duck was one of my favorites (I didn't care for Tailspin though). It had a nice balance of action and comedy. Back then they were just looking to entertain kids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom