Disney's Lonestar Resort

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
655e366d4132f6001d3a9768.jpg

ghostly-guffaws.png

The next land on the docket is an Old Salem themed section. Which is home to the biggest and baddest witches in Disney History.

On the left of the land is the ones from the Animated Movies and on the right is the ones from Television and even a Video Game.

Las-villanas-tienen-un-final-feliz-2.jpg

Maleficent: Mistress of Darkness
----- (dark ride, similar to under the sea)
----- (See the story from the sorceresses perspective. The attraction also puts more of an emphasis on her goons and pet raven Diablo. Who…. at least try to aid her in her pursuit of Aurora.)

witch way 3.jpg

The Witch’s Wicked Adventure
----- (dark ride, similar to snow white’s scary adventure)
----- (The story is from the Witch’s perspective. Everything is going fine with the witch, she is seen as the most beautiful. But the unthinkable occurs, Snow White blossoms into a beautiful young lady surpassing even her beauty. See key moments in the film like the queen talking to the magic mirror and her battle with the ruthless dwarfs, who eventually cause her demise.)

4k-tangled-animationscreencaps.com-14017.jpg

Gothel’s Tower
----- (drop and dark ride, similar to tower of terror)
----- (Mother Gothel saw herself as the perfect mother for Rapunzel, even though she abducted her when she was a baby from the ones loved her. She only did to keep herself from growing old. She is said to still haunt the tower where she kept Rapunzel prisoner. This attraction will take you through the secret passageways, which only Mother Gothel knew about. And you will plummet outside the tower just as she did on that dreadful last night.)

witch way 5.jpg

Mad Madam Mim’s Crazy Cauldrons
----- (spinner ride, similar to mad tea party)
----- (In the center of the land where a merry go round usually sits in a castle park. Sits a different type of rotating ride. A collection of old black Cauldrons spin around maddeningly. While Mim is in the middle casting her spells on them. To set the mood even more different old organ music plays in an almost haunted mansion type manner.)

witch way 6.jpg

Castle of Illusion
----- (dark ride, similar to runaway railway)
----- (Mickey Mouse goes inside The Castle of Illusion in order to rescue Minnie Mouse from an evil witch named Mizrabel, who wants to steal Minnie's youth and beauty. Upon meeting and conversing with the castle's true owner and king, Mickey is told that in order to defeat Mizrabel he must find the Seven Gems of the Rainbow. The levels you enter consist of "The Enchanted Forest", "Toyland", "The Storm", "Dessert Factory", "The Library", and finally, "The Castle".)

witch way 7.jpg

witch way 8.jpg

Witch Hazel’s Trick or Treat
----- (motorbike family coaster, similar to hagrid’s motorbike)
----- (Donald Duck is mean to his nephews during Halloween time. So Huey, Dewey, and Louie get some unexpected help from a hapless witch. Throughout the rest of the ride they play all sorts of tricks on their Uncle Donald to get revenge. And in the end most importantly they get loads of Halloween treats as well.)

witch way 9.jpg

Magica de Spell and The Midas Touch
----- (dark ride, similar to splash mountain)
----- (Magica de Spell tries to steal Uncle Scrooges lucky dime to make her Magical Amulet. Which will give her more powers and make it possible to turn anything into gold. She looks like she will succeed, but her cronies the Beagle Boys don’t make things easy for her… because they’re complete idiots.)

The Residents of the area

The Witch, Maleficent, Mother Gothel, Mizrabel, Witch Hazel, Madam Mim and Magica de Spell

Stores

The Apothecary, Double Double Toil and Trouble and The Broom Closet

Restaurants

The Witches Dungeon, The Candy House, Sweet Spells Bake Shoppe and Double, Double, Toil and Trouble

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
witch way restaurant 1.jpg

witch way restaurant 2.png

witch way restaurant 3.png

The Witches Dungeon (table service)

Would consist of delicious platter meals served in black cast iron platters and cauldrons and the drinks would be served in royal chalices. Lunch and Dinners would be different because the dinner meals would be character meals.

The Candy House

A candy shop based on the classic Hansel and Gretel Fairytale.

Sweet Spells Bakery

A place for even nonwitches with a sweet tooth. Serving an array of Cupcakes, Tarts and other sugary, delicious items.

Double Double Toil and Trouble

A store which is home to various bubbling fizzy drinks, each with their own unique chalice. You can also buy it without the drink, among other fine wares.

The Apothecary

Seller of frogs, dead man’s toe and other high end ingredients

The Broom Closet

Seller of liquid ingredients like Love Potions, Sleeping Potions and other remedies.

Frankenstein79

I do have a fondness for witches and monster related characters. So I think this land would interest me a great deal. It's got to be better than Epic's Monster section. I don't think they are going with the classic look of the monsters enough. I'll still visit it, but you got to have a Bela, a Boris and Chaney version of the characters. Pardon for going a bit off topic.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Cool. If you’re still looking for new lands in the Magic Kingdom style park. I had this concept in my mind that is Disney’s answer to Universal’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter called the Olympian World of Percy Jackson.

Whoa that sounds pretty awesome! Thanks for offering it to me, but I think I'm all set for lands. I'd still definitely love to see it though, I love the book series. You should definitely make a thread for it for the boards.

It could even be a part of a whole new park with Hercules, Aladdin, Sindbad's Storybook Voyage and The Sword in the Stone.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom