Disney's Hollywood Studios vs Universal Studios Florida

Which is the better park?

• Total voters

Schweino

I would personally do DHS. I was not a fan of US (IoA different story) and Gringotts and Rip Rocket are the only two rides I truly enjoyed.
At DHS you have RoR, Smuggler's, ToT, Rockin Roller and Slinky. There's just more to do/experience at DHS. Plus, the multiple character interactions in Galaxys Edge, DHS is a no brainer IMO.

matt9112

Eh it’s close….but subset blvd is amazing and the entire entry area up to echo lake at DHS is amazing. Ironically is all the new additions don’t make DHS any better to me…lol I love baseline tap too. USO has potter and I think that outweighs Star Wars land but the front of the park is weaker I don’t feel that whimsical vibe.

Schweino

Eh it’s close….but subset blvd is amazing and the entire entry area up to echo lake at DHS is amazing. Ironically is all the new additions don’t make DHS any better to me…lol I love baseline tap too. USO has potter and I think that outweighs Star Wars land but the front of the park is weaker I don’t feel that whimsical vibe.
I know this is subjective, but I found HP Land to be very underwhelming. Now, if it was all in one big area instead of split into two different parks I might feel differently. But each in it's own I felt to be very, very small and wish US would of done more with it.

UpAllNight

Islands is the best park in Orlando so couldn’t miss out on that for USF, which has gone from one of the best to probably the worst. It’s a complete mess. They’ve done a decent job on Hollywood Studios but it’s atleast 3 high capacity rides away from being not torturous on a semi-busy day.

DHS wins this one, but not without its issues. Most improved park in the area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom