Disney's Hollywood Studios to host an opening night event to celebrate the Force Awakens

Ignohippo

There is no new info since it was sll released in october....

Sorry. didn't realize you were the all-knowing gate keeper of information. I'll come to you next time I have a question, since none of the other tens of thousands of people on the message board could possibly have new information if you don't have it.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Sorry. didn't realize you were the all-knowing gate keeper of information. I'll come to you next time I have a question, since none of the other tens of thousands of people on the message board could possibly have new information if you don't have it.
Here is a cup of water.
water.jpg

Crazydisneyfanluke

Ok here goes, just got an email from AMC theaters for the event. When i get a chance ill upload a screen shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-15-18-50-00.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-15-18-50-00.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 160

Crazydisneyfanluke

Thanks! I received the same email.

So wasn't transportation supposed to be included originally or was I just imagining it? I imagine I just assumed it was.
It is for guest staying at a Disney resort. But to for the transportation, you have to select the option in the email.
After the movie to DHS was not included.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom