News Disney's Hollywood Studios Ronto Roasters and Pizze Rizzo to reduce operating hours, Backlot Express to increase hours

daronlif

Seems it's an unpopular opinion, but we grabbed a meal there in March (before the DARK times) while we waited for our Rise of the Resistance boarding group. The pizza wasn't great, but I've certainly eaten far worse without any complaint. We were there on a Friday afternoon and the place was hopping.

RSoxNo1

Yes...? Why would that have any bearing on whether or not I’m also capable of enjoying a pizza from PizzeRizzo?
Because I have never had meat lovers pizza from anywhere else on earth that is worse than pizza at PizzeRizzo or Pizzafari. If we're comparing lousy cheese pizza's I will grant you Mama Celeste.

Cmdr_Crimson

I've brought this up before..The company that supplies the sad excuse of a pizza is called Nation..I spotted a wrapper with the brand name after they were removing them from their freezers for cooking at Everything Pop..They also have that same pizza out in DL at certain places and the company is located out in Schaumburg Il of all places...*ugh*

TrainsOfDisney

I've brought this up before..The company that supplies the sad excuse of a pizza is called Nation..I spotted a wrapper with the brand name after they were removing them from their freezers for cooking at Everything Pop..They also have that same pizza out in DL at certain places and the company is located out in Schaumburg Il of all places...*ugh*
How does a company so close to really good pizza get it so wrong!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom