News Disney's Hollywood Studios Ronto Roasters and Pizze Rizzo to reduce operating hours, Backlot Express to increase hours

lazyboy97o

I wanted to try the blue milk... when I saw that it was $8 I said “I’m a monorail ride away from an $8 double scoop cup of Salt & Straw” - one of my best life decisions of 2019.
I actually like both. Bought one of each with a small group of family and ended up double fisting them as everyone else thought they were gross. Despite liking it, it’s not Butterbeer.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
All the Food Courts have the same pizza. I think the problem is that it’s not in a Prime location anymore... it’s practically a back alley there. ;)
I agree with PizzeRizzo lost its high foot traffic area. Add in the pizza is awful so few will go out of their way to eat there. It really is nice inside, it is a shame Disney won’t just fix the Low quality pizza And possibly turn it’s reputation around. Disney successfully turned the Commissary around a few years back.

techgeek

Ronto Roasters would sell more if it wasn't, what, 12 dollars for what is essentially a fancy hot dog? And it's JUST the hot dog.

I also think Ronto Roasters would sell more fancy hot dogs if they offered a little variety with them. There's 2 things on the menu. 2. And one of them is a side of 'assorted chips'. There's more variety at a cheesesteak shop! (...not that I want to open up that discussion again!)

Movielover

I actually like both. Bought one of each with a small group of family and ended up double fisting them as everyone else thought they were gross. Despite liking it, it’s not Butterbeer.
I really enjoyed both as well, especially after months of reading on here that they were "utterly un-drinkable". I think some people are thrown off by it being called milk and it instead being more of a fruit smoothie.

lazyboy97o

Yeah... but those places are not located in one of the most visited parks in the world as Disney Manegent expected
There’s a Blaze in Disney Springs that makes better pizza relatively quickly. Better places crank out slices in minutes. Scaling than up to greater volume is not difficult. There is even equipment that can be used to further streamline the process like conveyor belt ovens. The key is the ingredients, good cheese can be purchased and good dough and sauce can be made in a central facility and shipped to the parks and resorts.

WDW gets a Crowd ‘dump’ everyday... everytime cities don’t work like parks.... I think pizza CAN be better I just don’t think Disney cares
Now you’re changing your argument. Disney not caring is different than you’re previous claim of it being too hard.

Eduardo Cz 1982

There’s a Blaze in Disney Springs that makes better pizza relatively quickly. Better places crank out slices in minutes. Scaling than up to greater volume is not difficult. There is even equipment that can be used to further streamline the process like conveyor belt ovens. The key is the ingredients, good cheese can be purchased and good dough and sauce can be made in a central facility and shipped to the parks and resorts.

Now you’re changing your argument. Disney not caring is different than you’re previous claim of it being too hard.
Hard is not impossible.... many people don’t like Blaze outside of WDW... I don’t think it’s that good too...😁

Riverrafter21

I'll take a Blaze Pizza over Rizzo's puffed up sauced monster any day. I agree, I'm not sure why Disney can't find a better pizza to serve. There has to be an inexpensive and easy to make alternative. Dunno...maybe it's not important

Ronto Wraps, with the proper amount of sauce, are one of our favorite counter service foods in the parks. Since I heard they are still selling these at Docking Bay during the evening, I would imagine it's purely a staffing issue.

Eduardo Cz 1982

I'll take a Blaze Pizza over Rizzo's puffed up sauced monster any day. I agree, I'm not sure why Disney can't find a better pizza to serve. There has to be an inexpensive and easy to make alternative. Dunno...maybe it's not important

Ronto Wraps, with the proper amount of sauce, are one of our favorite counter service foods in the parks. Since I heard they are still selling these at Docking Bay during the evening, I would imagine it's purely a staffing issue.

Pizze Rizzo is the BEST themed restaurant ever It’s Rat Pizza! Fits perfectly

No Name

I had the turkey jerky from Ronto Roasters and it was the worst food I’ve ever had at WDW. 80% of it was rock solid and therefore completely inedible. The remaining 20% was still very unenjoyable. If Nuna Turkey Jerky is canon then the Star Wars franchise is ruined.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom