Disney's Hollywood Studios 'Frozen Holiday Premium Package' now available to book

Lee

Adventurer
For all its worth...

milking-cash-cow-360x222.jpg

Jon81uk

I called it!!!! Granted this isn't in the MK at the Christmas Party, but I still called it!!! Why only $89/person.. c'mon Disney, for the VSS you're gouging $99... You can milk this Frozen thing better than that!!!!

HAHA.. even funnier, fools will blindly throw money at this and not even realize that A&E aren't going to even be there!!!!

At least at the Villians Soiree you get meet and greet with around 6 characters, full size table restaurant quality desserts and Lady Tremaine singing in addition to the reserved areas. The only thing you get at DHS that you can't get in MK dessert parties is alcoholic beverages.

RSoxNo1

This is actually more expensive than the summer package. That was $59 / $34 for the following:
  • Check in will be at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner beginning at 10:30 AM. Refreshments will be available.
  • Reserved viewing will be available for Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome procession at 11:00 a.m.
  • Reserved seating will be available at the For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration, which takes place between 12:30-7 p.m.
  • The last event will be from 8:30 – 10PM and an exclusive dessert party in a reserved area for viewing of the nighttime Frozen fireworks spectacular.

dreamfinder

How much will this "viewing area" impact those of us not participating?

If it wasn't for the fact that I think the ground slopes upwards at the end by Star Tours & Writers Nook I'd say they would just stick it there behind the barricades that are up year round. Probably stick it down by San Fran? or whatever the backdrop is that hides the Premier Theater. That way they can use the same CMs since its right outside and not have to pay 2 sets of CMs.

JWG

This is actually more expensive than the summer package. That was $59 / $34 for the following:
  • Check in will be at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner beginning at 10:30 AM. Refreshments will be available.
  • Reserved viewing will be available for Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome procession at 11:00 a.m.
  • Reserved seating will be available at the For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration, which takes place between 12:30-7 p.m.
  • The last event will be from 8:30 – 10PM and an exclusive dessert party in a reserved area for viewing of the nighttime Frozen fireworks spectacular.
Yes, and it was so wildly successful that they have taken it to the next level. I called to inquire about availability on the summer program 30 days ahead of our trip and couldn't get any of the days we were there. I'm glad too. We were able to see the parade, did standby return for the sing along, and didn't stay for the fireworks.

dancingtodisney

I was really excited when I saw this announced for my dates this year because I was hoping the frozen events in DHS would be extended but when you look at what's included in the package it really is poor and not good value at all. I still intend on checking out the sing along etc but just with regular park admission (already have a fastpass pluss anyway).

Anyone know if Elsa will still make it snow? Was that part of the parade?

mm52200

When I saw this package announced I was hoping that it meant the fireworks and other entertainment were making a return. I guess Disney just wants to benefit from the upcharge events but without offering any real special extra entertainment.

lebeau

I did the Star Wars Weekends premium package back in May. In hindsight, I'm not sure it was worth it. In spite of it, we still had to stand behind people to see the parade (tall people...I'm short, and my daughters couldn't see anything at all). As for the dessert party, it was meh...and I am pretty sure we could've seen the fireworks better from elsewhere.

For this package...I'm even less interested. It has nothing to do with the subject matter (my daughters would totally love the Frozen theme). $89 for cupcakes and preferred seating? No thanks. I *might* trade in a FP+ selection for it, but not $89.

We did the SW package and had the same experience. At least the kids got to sit in the child seating area so they saw enough of the parade. Would have been nice to have been able to watch it as a family. But even getting there more than an hour early, we could not see very well. And people who arrived after us pushed their way to the front. Others who didn't pay just slipped under the ropes. There weren't enough cast members on hand to manage the area obviously. But, hey, we got Mickey bars. So yippee!

I did think the package was probably worth it if you made your money back on alcoholic beverages. But if you aren't a serious drinker, it probably wasn't worth the money. I'm not a drinker at all, but I grabbed a drink to try to justify my expenses. There were no tables available to sit it down on and no one was willing to share a table. So I ended up sitting it down on a trash can. Someone immediately knocked it over on me. I could have gotten a replacement drink but opted against it. The drinks were surprisingly strong.

mousehockey37

At least at the Villians Soiree you get meet and greet with around 6 characters, full size table restaurant quality desserts and Lady Tremaine singing in addition to the reserved areas. The only thing you get at DHS that you can't get in MK dessert parties is alcoholic beverages.

This thing they're upcharging for at DHS is something that you can already experience with your normal admission.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom