News Disney's Hollywood Studios announces 30th Anniversary celebration details for May 1 2019

DisneyDebRob

Parade is nice, it should be every day. Merch really looks cheap, and of course buttons and cupcakes along with the added ticketed event. Guess the upcoming attractions opening soon they don’t have to go all out. Then again the others parks anniversaries were minor also. It’s the 30th, not like the 18th or something. A little more would have been nice.

Kman101

It's likely the same thing they did for the 25th parade. Characters in cars.

And of course the usual array of merch and cupcakes.

Not really sure what else they could do but I chuckle at the predictability of it all. All the vloggers will be there to video and photo the merch they won't buy and then show off the cupcakes and snacks they take a few bites of to show off and toss out ... maybe I'm feeling a bit jaded by the company this morning. I need some more coffee ;)

jrhwdw

Not really sure what else they could do but I chuckle at the predictability of it all. All the vloggers will be there to video and photo the merch they won't buy and then show off the cupcakes and snacks they take a few bites of to show off and toss out ... maybe I'm feeling a bit jaded by the company this morning. I need some more coffee ;)
I have the same problem when I look at Disney News before my morning coffee!

Seriously though, I'm glad that there will be a parade, special Guidemap(probably Times Guide as well) and not just a "moment" on the SW Stage.

Also nice that they are showing another WWOA after hours that night!

JohnD

And SW Weekend parades. Guests in cars. Like this:

Tony the Tigger

We are already going to be there that day (by chance.) I’d like to grab the ornament. Debating the after hours event, not sure if the value is there for me on that.

Tony the Tigger

I'm already planning on being in the park all day that day. Considering whether I should do DAH that night. (I've done it before).

Ha!

Well you have an advantage - I’ve never done it before.

Is it pretty pointless if we’re not into riding the attractions over and over?

JohnD

Ha!

Well you have an advantage - I’ve never done it before.

Is it pretty pointless if we’re not into riding the attractions over and over?

I would think so. There really won't be much left to do. Well, you can get free popcorn and ice cream and see the Wonderful World of Animation. There are also "Meet some of your favorite Disney and Disney•Pixar pals throughout the park for special photo ops." Paying $125 ($95 for APs) is a steep price for popcorn, ice cream, M&Gs, and not doing the attractions.

ToTBellHop

Do they use the Stars and Motor Cars cars? If so, why don't they do this every day? I figured they had gotten rid of those cars.

Tony the Tigger

I would think so. There really won't be much left to do. Well, you can get free popcorn and ice cream and see the Wonderful World of Animation. There are also "Meet some of your favorite Disney and Disney•Pixar pals throughout the park for special photo ops." Paying $125 ($95 for APs) is a steep price for popcorn, ice cream, M&Gs, and not doing the attractions.

I would tend to agree.

That $200 = a really nice meal with drinks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom