Disney's Hollywood Studios about to get its version of a Blue Sky Cellar preview center

yensid67

I think that The Blue Sky Cellar Preview Center AND the combination of OMD is a great idea, I would like to see it in an area where its more accessible to all instead of those in DHS. I think if it were in an area outside of a park, I think it would have more of a draw to allow more guests to see what's coming and to get their excitement level up. They could keep OMD as an attraction in the Cellar, either paid or not.

Christian Fronckowiak

In the Parks
Yes
I think that The Blue Sky Cellar Preview Center AND the combination of OMD is a great idea, I would like to see it in an area where its more accessible to all instead of those in DHS. I think if it were in an area outside of a park, I think it would have more of a draw to allow more guests to see what's coming and to get their excitement level up. They could keep OMD as an attraction in the Cellar, either paid or not.
Wanna bet? They're going to want you to go into the park no doubt.

Macca250

I'd love it if they developed the area as a 'one-stop-shop' for the company's legacy. Imagine a pavilion that included a blue-sky cellar for all your park-going needs, an expanded One-Man's Dream experience and maybe even a new table service offering or an omnimover ride to take you through some of Walt's finest moments. It would be a distinctly different offering for a park that's set to embed itself in immersive lands themed around the latest blockbusters. They could use the existing AOA building but alter the facade to represent Disney's Burbank HQ and you'd have no trouble with the aesthetic transition between Hollywood Boulevard/Pixar Studios. Just my thoughts as I'm a sucker for seeing old-school Disney preserved in the modern parks!

ToTBellHop

I'd love it if they developed the area as a 'one-stop-shop' for the company's legacy. Imagine a pavilion that included a blue-sky cellar for all your park-going needs, an expanded One-Man's Dream experience and maybe even a new table service offering or an omnimover ride to take you through some of Walt's finest moments. It would be a distinctly different offering for a park that's set to embed itself in immersive lands themed around the latest blockbusters. They could use the existing AOA building but alter the facade to represent Disney's Burbank HQ and you'd have no trouble with the aesthetic transition between Hollywood Boulevard/Pixar Studios. Just my thoughts as I'm a sucker for seeing old-school Disney preserved in the modern parks!
I think you are expecting this to be much more than it is going to be. It will be a temporary exhibit until this project is complete and then they will come up wih a new idea for the building. There will be no omnimover where a monkey takes us from Walt's tomb to his imagination (will it end in a cigarette shop or a bar? Cars will alternate on Walt's Vice Hunt!).

dvitali

With moving One Man Dream becoming a Blue Sky Cellar they open a bigger soundstage for Pixar to expand maybe a dark ride? Only question I will have then is Little Mermaid staying? And can we do something about that Arch ? (Crowds restriction is worst than MK Fantsyland / liberty Square area)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom