Disney's Free Quick Service Dining

danielle

Can't believe it, just received a pin code in the mail for free quick service dining, to use during our June trip to Disney. They applied it to my existing reservation !! Saved $ 300, what a deal, so keep checking the mail box:sohappy:

cbj1979

Online PINs?

I got the Quick Service Email today too, with the pin code. But this is the first time that I have gotten one that will allow you to book online. is this new?

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

I got this pin code today too. This is my second pin code in 6 months - prior to that I had never gotten one before. I didn't sign up for anything new, I have no idea what made me get them.

I already have a trip booked with the last pin I got for 35% off my room. For me & DH, the room discount is better. We are not big eaters, and are actually driving so we're packing a lot of snack type foods. Good luck to everyone hoping for a pin - mine just came through tonight around dinnertime. :wave:

Upvote 0

NoWorries

Congrats!

My DW and I both got the Quick Dining PIN on Feb/25 and the special rate PIN (extra 5% over current promotions) on Jan/25. All we did was sign up for accounts @ disney at the end of 2009 and clicked yes for additional promotional materials. I also log in now and again and try out different quotes.

Any-who, we snagged the quick dining PIN (upgraded it to dining) and heading to All star Music in June. Woohoo!!

NoWorries...

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I got the QS pin too on Thursday!!! Sadly enough I can not take advantage of it b/c it is only good till 8/14 and we are not going to Dec 3rd!!! :cry:

Please Disney Faires send me a PIN I can use!!! :lol:

Upvote 0

Ravenclaw87

Does anyone know if I can upgrade the free QS plan to the normal DDP (and pay the difference, of course)? Really want to go, but I'm also attempting to figure out my life! (I'm going to be a grad student in the fall!)

Upvote 0

Korfar

Dinning plan

I have been waiting for a couple of months for a free dining plan for September. Hopefully Disney gets one out next week. The current gift card offer expires this weekend. I am assuming it will be like last year. Value's get quick service and moderates/delux get the full dining plan. Anyone heard any rumors about that? Thanks 180 more days until we will be going. Just waiting on the free dining before I book. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom