Disney's Free Quick Service Dining

danielle

Can't believe it, just received a pin code in the mail for free quick service dining, to use during our June trip to Disney. They applied it to my existing reservation !! Saved $ 300, what a deal, so keep checking the mail box:sohappy:

disneygirl1

Can't believe it, just received a pin code in the mail for free quick service dining, to use during our June trip to Disney. They applied it to my existing reservation !! Saved $ 300, what a deal, so keep checking the mail box:sohappy:

Congrats!!! Isn't such a great feeling when you save unexpected $$$ on your trip!!! :sohappy: We are all booked for December, and I am sure hoping that we are able to take advantage of a discount! Enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Congrats! We were so happy to get a discount on our trip in two weeks! March 27 - April 3. It was a black out date and at the last minute we saved $750! We have our trip booked in July at YC with the % off but we are still hopeful for an AP rate to add dining.
This past week we have received discount pin code post cards twice! The first one came on Monday and it was a % off discount good for lots of dates up through Nov. and the second was the free dining offer for the same dates! So keep your fingers crossed, look for the pixie dust and maybe something good will come your way!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

We only get the codes once in a great while. We already had our March/April trip paid in full and our July trip had a nice chunk paid on it and we still got the pin code offers so keep the faith!

Upvote 0

wendysue

Congrats! We were so happy to get a discount on our trip in two weeks! March 27 - April 3. It was a black out date and at the last minute we saved $750! We have our trip booked in July at YC with the % off but we are still hopeful for an AP rate to add dining.
This past week we have received discount pin code post cards twice! The first one came on Monday and it was a % off discount good for lots of dates up through Nov. and the second was the free dining offer for the same dates! So keep your fingers crossed, look for the pixie dust and maybe something good will come your way!

I see you are from Illinois...and I'm from Illinois.... Patiently waiting......:D

Upvote 0

Jwinch

Called to give my flight info for Magic Exprees. Asked them about the pin code. Low and behold one was attached to my account for free QS dining. Just saved myself $600.

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

to person above...

that makes two of us...desperately hoping and praying for a discount of some type or free dining over thanksgiving.....

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

^^^ I'm in the same boat as your guys! We are head down 12/3 and I am desperately hoping for a discount of some kind to be offer, preferably free dining!!! Fingers and toes crossed!!!

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

which one saves more money, the percentage off or the free dining? or are they roughly the same?

It depends on a lot of things. Number of people and ages of your party, which resort level (value, moderate or deluxe), length of stay and time of travel, to name a few. You will need to do the math to determine which discount is best for you. For our family, % off wins every time over free dining.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

It depends on a lot of things. Number of people and ages of your party, which resort level (value, moderate or deluxe), length of stay and time of travel, to name a few. You will need to do the math to determine which discount is best for you. For our family, % off wins every time over free dining.

For us the % off worked out best. We are 2 adults and 2 kids (soon to be 14 & 9, so 1 adult and 1 child). We are staying at YC in July and it was quite a bit cheaper going the % off rate.

Upvote 0

DisneyWall-E

Depends on what the % is. But in general it is cheaper for my family(DW & DD(1yo)) to get the regular free dinning plan. we stay at the values all the time.

Upvote 0

trr1

I just got mine today :cry: but I cant go
Enjoy the Disney Quick-Service
Dining Plan, FREE

when you purchase a 4-night/5-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package that includes accommodations at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Theme Park tickets! For stays most nights now through 8/14/10.

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

I am keeping my fingers, toes, arms, whatever body part is available, crossed for a deal in October. I soooooo want to go down for the MNSSHP. Congrats to all who are getting to use their pin codes. That's great.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Well, I can tell you that everyone who has booked a cruise with me in the last two weeks has gotten one! My email box is flooded with their offers.

Coincidence? If anyone else wants to book a cruise tonight we can test it!:lookaroun:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom