Disney's Celebration on the Office!

DisneyLindz

I laughed when Andy suggested EPCOT a few weeks ago when he booked 4 sites for their reception. I almost DIED when he talked about moving to Celebration! I love the Disney references, makes the show even funnier!

On the subject of Holly.... I knew she was a guest role from the start. I wonder if Toby would ever come back?!? The actor who plays Toby is an executive producer on the show. So maybe he comes back when Holly leaves, making Michael even more miserable and depressed. I love the dynamic between Toby and Michael.

One last thought ( i need to stop or i could go on forever about). I LOVE Phyllis this season, first being evil and blackmailing Angela and Dwight. And now Dwight confiding in her cracks me up.

I wish it was Thursday already!

JimboJones123

Original Poster
I laughed when Andy suggested EPCOT a few weeks ago when he booked 4 sites for their reception. I almost DIED when he talked about moving to Celebration! I love the Disney references, makes the show even funnier!

On the subject of Holly.... I knew she was a guest role from the start. I wonder if Toby would ever come back?!? The actor who plays Toby is an executive producer on the show. So maybe he comes back when Holly leaves, making Michael even more miserable and depressed. I love the dynamic between Toby and Michael.

One last thought ( i need to stop or i could go on forever about). I LOVE Phyllis this season, first being evil and blackmailing Angela and Dwight. And now Dwight confiding in her cracks me up.

I wish it was Thursday already!
She is easily the most beat down person on the show.
"You didn't really have to slash my tires"
HAHAHAHA!!!

Todd L

The best shows on T.v in no particular order.
Curb your enthusiaum
The office
Extras (Ricky Gervais)
Arrested Develpoment(r.i.p.)
The Soup

Has anyone ever seen the BBc version of the office? It starred Ricky Gervais who is sooooooooo Funny. Ive never seen it and was wondering if its worth buying the dvds? thanks

bgraham34

The Office is a great show. Dwight adds a great dimension to the show.

I did not know Angela wanted to live by Disney. Good for her.

MousDad

May favorite Disney ref: 30 Rock, Jack Donaghey's brother (Nathan Lane) recently getting out of Disney jail for punching Goofy.

The best shows on T.v in no particular order.
Curb your enthusiaum
The office
Extras (Ricky Gervais)
Arrested Develpoment(r.i.p.)
The Soup

Has anyone ever seen the BBc version of the office? It starred Ricky Gervais who is sooooooooo Funny. Ive never seen it and was wondering if its worth buying the dvds? thanks

Yes I was a fan of the BBC version before NBC started the current one. It is very funny, and there are some similar story lines to the first season of the American Office. The humor is much drier than what we are used to with the current office, but I always liked it. The skinny guy from the Pirates of the Carribean Curse of the Black Pearl (the one that gets shot in the eye with a fork, can't remember his name) plays Garrith - the British Dwight. So another Office, Disney reference for you. Anyway it is funny, not as good as the new ones, but good. Hope that helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom