Disney's biggest mistake at WDW

Disney's biggest mistake

• Placement of the Swan and Dolphin behind World Showcase ruining the view

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • The new JIYI

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Placement of the speedway. Car noise can be heard from the Poly to the Camp ground

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Other

Votes: 26 31.3%

• Total voters

luv

Disney Parks crap? Can you give an example?
I didn't even have to move, lol. I grabbed a pop before I left the MK tonight and the cup is sitting here on the coffee table.

Does it say "Walt Disney "World" and have cute colors and a Mickey? No. It has an ad for Coca~Cola and it says "Disney Parks." there are some MH outlines, in the form of those ice cream things on sticks. You gotta look for them, though.

Everything says "Disney Parks" now. Ticks me off. I stopped buying anything that says "Disney Parks" on it as soon as it showed up. I did break down and get one of those Dooney purses, though. They were just too cute and forced me to make an exception. Shirts, notepads, ponchos...everything.

Everything but the napkins, of course. Because the napkins say nothing now.

FettFan

The one thing that I hate is that there is little-to-no specialty merchandise anymore. For instance, the recent influx of Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion merch at Epcot Center.

They don't even sell Figment souvenirs anymore...I remember way back when he was pretty much Epcot's official mascot (right next to "Rainbow Brite" astronauts Mickey, Minnie and Goofy)
Even the Imagination! pavilion's gift shop seems to look down upon our little dragon friend.

tarin24u

OK - JIYI?? Journey Into Your Imagination... what happened to it?? I would have to go with AK - not a a mistake but more of a ??? It seems incomplete. It needs more magic, more attractions, more Disney. I also think DS needs some attention. I thought they would add another coaster or attraction this year. I cannot believe there is not a CARS ride there yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom