Rumor Disney's 100th Anniversary

TTA94

The things MK will be getting for the 50th:
  • a new fireworks show or a revised HEA
  • a new night time 'electric' parade
  • a new day time parade or a revised FoF
  • the completion of the Tomorrowland refresh
  • TRON Light Cycles
  • TRON Racers (a thematic refresh of Speedway, if the budget holds)
  • most assuredly a new castle show
  • probably a new Move It Shake it with a company-wide theme
  • definitely a new cupcake
  • gate-front infrastructure continued to be upgraded for even larger crowds
  • updated PhilharMagic
  • maybe the explosion scene added to BTMR like it is for DL
  • maybe a replacement for Stitch's Great Escape by then
  • Carousel of Progress refurb, especially last scene
  • likely a lot of temporary, pop-up streetmosphere
  • bunting... lots and lots of bunting.

What would a FoF update mean? Changes to the current floats? New float or two? Show stop? New soundtrack?

HEA needs to just take a vacation and be replaced with a MK themed show. Wishful thinking.

MiSi can hopefully disappear forever.

Castle overlay?

aladdin2007

What would a FoF update mean? Changes to the current floats? New float or two? Show stop? New soundtrack?

HEA needs to just take a vacation and be replaced with a MK themed show. Wishful thinking.

Castle overlay?

Def agree with all the above.....I am guessing the castle will get some golden treatments of some kind, hopefully nothing gawdy though.

eddie104

Castle overlay?
Your kind of obsessed with this new MK night parade aren’t you 😊😅

TTA94

Your kind of obsessed with this new MK night parade aren’t you 😊😅

I didn’t bring that up lol I was talking about FoF this time. Obviously the return of a nighttime parade is going to be the highlight of entertainment for the MK for the 50th. I believe that’s WDWs intention anyway. Updates to FoF and HEA will definitely be a nice addition should that come to be.

eddie104

I didn’t bring that up lol I was talking about FoF this time. Obviously the return of a nighttime parade is going to be the highlight of entertainment for the MK for the 50th. I believe that’s WDWs intention anyway. Updates to FoF and HEA will definitely be a nice addition should that come to be.
Don't worry I'm just as excited as you. :)

Tacky3663_

They might have to celebrate all these milestones at once. DL's 70th is in 2025, you have the Company's 100th in 2023, and of course, you have WDW 50th in 2021. Internationally, Paris will celebrate their 30th in 2022, Tokyo will celebrate their 40th in 2023, Hong Kong will have their 20th, and Shanghai would be the odd one out with their 10th in 2026.

I could see a scenario where in the States, they will have one big celebration starting from WDW 50th all the way DL's 70th in 2025.

I could potentially see Disneyland passing on a big celebration for the 70th anniversary and focusing on the 75th Anniversary as that's more celebrated worldwide, I think they used the term Diamond Celebration a bit early as the 75th is what is known as a diamond celebration

brb1006

D23 just posted this today as a promotion for this year's D23.
fjaij0uviaqmrkk-jpeg.613741

fjajkdzuyaeqfdh-jpeg.613742

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom