DisneyQuest...

ukcoasterfreak

Original Poster
What's everyone's favourite attractions at DQ, mines a tie between Buzz Lightyear and Pirates Of The Carribean...great fun..I hope PotC has sound proof doors as I must sound real stupid :lol:

mousecar

Ride the Comix is fun but the best is Battle for Buccaneer Gold. We completed the game with a driver and two gunners.

Fridgepoliceman, I agree, Hercules was great fun.

Nintendo18

I loved Cyberspace mountain. I liked the aspect of designing my own rollercoaster (with the help of Bill Nye of course) and then riding my creation.

mousecar

Originally posted by Nintendo18
I loved Cyberspace mountain. I liked the aspect of designing my own rollercoaster (with the help of Bill Nye of course) and then riding my creation.

Cyberspace Mountain is pretty cool. Just be careful of what you create. I got myself pretty sick with all the loops and rolls:hurl:

mickeyfanatics

I thought Hercules was great, too bad they could not keep it and add Pirates, Pirates is the best now, and I love the classic arcade games.

Anyone remember the cards with the credits????

isnet396

I thought the elevator ride was quite impressive. I really didn't think anything odd was going to happen, that is, untill I saw the regular "up/down" buttons replaced with a slew of electronic goodies that could be found on the space shuttle. I also liked Buzz, and the amount of video games they had was stunning.

Ian

disneytati

I have never been to DQ, I am planing to go there in my trip in September. But I've heard that the Pirates game is great, and Cyberspace Mountain too. I just can't wait to play them!:D

What's this elevator thing about?:veryconfu

3IAlienKid

Originally posted by Jedi Osborn
As sad as it sounds, I love all the old arcade games.

I have to agree. After all, where else can you still play Joust? Though I probably like the old stuff simply because it's nearly the only thing I can do there -- I get motion sickness on most virtual reality type rides which is over half the things there. I just about died as the pilot on Invasion.

disneytati

Originally posted by Donald_Quackers

I would tell you, but then it would ruin the surprise! Suffice to say, it's a pretty funny way to get into DQ!

All right, I will wait until my Sept. trip... Thanks for not ruining the surprise!

By the way, nice avatar! I love Donald Duck!:)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I found Disneyquset to be no more than a overpriced arcade and a meeting place for overexcited teens. I w2ill be in no hurry for a return.

disneyfamily

I've said it before and I'll say it again, DQ rocks ! I love that place. You can easily spend 12 hours in there. My favorite is the Mighty Ducks pinball. Oh, retro arcade is incredible, where else are you going to find TRON and Discs of TRON in the same building, in mint condition along side Spyhunter.....ps the also have a Cheesecake Factory...don't get me started on the food :sohappy:

Bairstow

Speaking of the food, anyone tried the Sczeswan wrap sold at the top? Good stuff, and goes well with fries. Too bad with all the noise it feels like eating in a foundry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom